FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 540541542543544 593>
Author
heavenly.talker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2016 at 2:56pm
Big hugs agirl. I am so disappointed for you. I empathise xxx

Glad they got the polyps Faith

Frustrating they didn't find anything Kumeroa but also good. I hope you can get success too.

Hi and hugs to all xx
TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!
Sponsored Links

Mac19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mac19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2016 at 3:01pm
agirl! I have been away for a long time but a post from this particular forum showed up in my emails for some reason....I haven't read back your story but just saw the last couple of posts....I'm sending you big virtual hugs....I was thinking about you only the other day actually!xxx ps sorry for jumping in everyone x
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2016 at 11:02am
Hi Mac! So good to hear from you. Thanks for your well wishes and thinking of me. Shame it's so easy to find me in the same spot, huh? How are you? Where are you at with everything?

Kiwi, I'm glad the procedure went well :-)

Exciting times Kumeroa! Keep us posted on how you are progressing.

And thanks everyone else for your condolences. I had to laugh yesterday when DH asked me what was wrong, why I had been a bit off all week. Hmmmm??? I wonder. This embryo started it's journey with us back in May when I started down regulation for IVf, and with one thing after another holding us back, it's such a let down and feels like such a waste of 6 months when time is definitely not on my side. It's not like you can just get a BFN like a normal month and move on - all the drugs are coming out of my system to compound to the problems. Anyway... I'm not complaining because I do feel heaps better now. I just thought it was funny how our other halves sometimes are totally clueless about what we go through!

Enjoy your weekends everyone. xx
6 Angels...5/13, 11/13, 4/14, 9/14, 4/17, 10/17 (ectopic)
Balanced Translocation b/t 13&14
IVF #1 - no blastocysts
IVF #2 - 2 failed FETs
IVF #3 - 1 failed FET
IVF #4 - Donor eggs, no luck
Faith_Chch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2016 at 1:53pm
Has anyone been on provera tablets before? I was given them to take after EC so AF wouldn't arrive before my hysteroscopy then told to continue them til finished to let my uterus heal. Well took the last one yesterday morning and then overnight last night brown bleeding happened and has continued this today.
I'm not sure whether to call tomorrow day 1 and start the estrogen pills or what cos it's def not my usual red flow but it's def more than just spotting! Sorry For the TMI.

Edited: don't worry AF was def arrived just needed to wait it out so will start the estrogen pills tomorrow

Edited by Faith_Chch - 20 November 2016 at 5:24pm
TTC #1
On wait list for public IVF since July 2015
IVF #1 Oct 2016 - 1 blast frozen
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
IVF #2 May - 1 fresh transfer BFP but ended in early miscarrage.
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
Sweetpea11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2016 at 6:38pm
I had the same thing with my AF faith after EC might be the drugs changing the colour. Glad it has arrived
#1 was natural after 14months of TTC
TTC#2 Jun 12
IVF #1 July 16 - 8 frosties
FET#1 Sept - CP
FET#2 Jan 17 - BFP, DD born Oct 17

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2016 at 6:42pm
AFM things are pretty quiet really. I am on CD10 and waiting like normal to see what will happen this cycle. I emailed this clinic about Xmas hours but haven't heard yet so will ring them tomorrow and see what the story is. I am trying to look and enjoy the small things are the moment. Having a drink when I want, not taking tabless everyday. Things happen for a reason so I just need to keep thinking, we are waiting for some reason. Hope all is well
TTC#2 Jun 12
FET#1 Sept - CP
Mac19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mac19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2016 at 8:04pm
I'm good a.girl just trucking along! I think you're amazing and when you get your baby he/she will be the luckiest little thing ever xx
Lulu2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lulu2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2016 at 10:35pm
I had to laugh A.girl when i read your post. Men can completely miss the point at times. I hope you let him know why things werent awesome in your head last week.

I was discussing ivf with a friend today especially how long each round can be. It is pretty tough when you are on a diminishing timeline.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2016 at 9:27am
Your right Lulu, and i think it makes it harder for people who haven't been through it either.

So got sick of waiting for the clinic to email me back (guess they don't do that often) and rang them yesterday. Last date is the 3rd and first day is the 19th Dec. Not what i was excepting.... and if my AF comes early which i am guessing it will again then i will be out for Dec and we will be in Jan. If it comes on time, we might be ok. More waiting for us.......

How is everyone else?
TTC#2 Jun 12
FET#1 Sept - CP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2016 at 10:09am
Glad you got some answers sweetpea, hopefully you can sneak in for dec!

Not much going on with me just taking the estrogen tablets three times a day and got rung with my dates yesterday so scan next week, bloods next Friday and then all going well transfer set for 7th December :)
TTC #1
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
Kumeroa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kumeroa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2016 at 9:50pm
Bloods today show down regulation gone to plan. Start gonal f in 2 days. Finally on the train haha
TTC #2 since July 2014. Have had 3 ectopics May 15, Oct 15 and Aug 16. IVF is the only option now as no tubes left
DD1 born Jan 14

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2016 at 9:24am
Glad things are moving along nicely Faith!

Yay Kumeroa for finally starting   
TTC#2 Jun 12
FET#1 Sept - CP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2016 at 11:50am
Very quiet in here at the moment

How are things going Faith and Kumeroa?
TTC#2 Jun 12
FET#1 Sept - CP
Kumeroa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kumeroa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2016 at 1:09pm
Hi all good here thanks sweatpea we are on day 2 of gonal F first bloods on Tuesday and go from there. Having a fair few headaches from drugs tho.
TTC #2 since July 2014. Have had 3 ectopics May 15, Oct 15 and Aug 16. IVF is the only option now as no tubes left
DD1 born Jan 14

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2016 at 1:16pm
Oh bummer for the headaches Kumeroa. Glad to here ito going OK though.

Today for me is bit emotional. I am having a day I don't want to know or see anything to do with pregnancy. It seems to be hitting hard today...

Edited by Sweetpea11 - 25 November 2016 at 1:17pm
TTC#2 Jun 12
FET#1 Sept - CP
Kumeroa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kumeroa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2016 at 1:30pm
Hugs Hun some days are harder than others
DD1 born Jan 14
Lulu2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lulu2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2016 at 11:09pm
Oh Sweetpea, it wouldn't surprise me if everyone here has those days. You have had such a rough few months ... and you are enduring yet more waiting which can make things feel out of your control. I hope you get to do something that makes you happy over the weekend.

There hasn't been much happening for us this month. I am now 1 day overdue - i did a pregnancy test yesterday with a BFN result so i guess my cycle is going to be a bit wonky after the MMC. I hope i can convince my husband that we should go back to FA after Christmas, it all feels a bit like groundhog day going back to trying naturally.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2016 at 8:38am
Yay for starting the gonal f Kumeroa !

Sweetpea hope you find some happiness over the weekend it's such a roller coaster of a journey! Sometimes I can't even be near babies and other times I'm fine you never know when it's going to hit you!

Lulu I hope AF shows for you soon or doesn't and you get a BFP hehe

AFM not much just waiting on my scan on Wednesday, bloods on Friday.
We have told my mum where we are up to but have said we won't be telling when the transfer happens as we want the chance for it to be more "natural" to be able to tell them we're preggo! Positive thinking girls!
I'll be having acupuncture right before the transfer and then right after too so makes me feel like I'm doing everything I can for this to work :)
Up to Blenheim next weekend for my cousins wedding so that will be a nice distraction before the transfer the following Wednesday.

Edited by Faith_Chch - 26 November 2016 at 8:40am
TTC #1
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
Lulu2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lulu2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2016 at 12:00am
3 days overdue, did another test as was starting to feel hopeful but its still a bfn. My af is usually regular so this is really weird for me.

Faith was the wedding this weekend or next? Its so nice dressing up and watching people you care about get married! My bother announced he finally asked his partner to marry him which is exciting news :-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2016 at 8:35am
Hi lulu my AF was a week late before starting my ivf cycle and I'm never ever late so I feel your frustration!

Wedding is this weekend so really looking forward to it :)
TTC #1
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 540541542543544 593>