FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 557558559560561 593>
Author
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2017 at 12:14pm
Katie, hopefully the wait isn't too long for you.

Faith I think all cycles take forever haha! Fingers crossed it's not too long a wait for you.

Sweetpea good luck for your repeat bloods today!! looking forward to hearing about a great rise
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
Sponsored Links

Sweetpea11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2017 at 12:20pm
Thanks Storm, patiently waiting....

Kaite hope your wait is not too long for you now! Its always nice to have a time line.

Faith, hope it works out as it should. And agreed, any cycle you wait on it loonnnggggg
#1 was natural after 14months of TTC
TTC#2 Jun 12
IVF #1 July 16 - 8 frosties
FET#1 Sept - CP
FET#2 Jan 17 - BFP, DD born Oct 17

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2017 at 2:44pm
Bloods are back and good at 624. Repeat bloods next week. So I am actually pregnant WOW.....
TTC#2 Jun 12
FET#1 Sept - CP
Kiwigirl75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kiwigirl75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2017 at 3:41pm
Whoop Whoop!! Congrats Sweatpea!!!
TTC since 2013.
1st ivf 4 eggs fertilized. 1 blight ovum (2 eggs transfered) and 2 BFN
2 IVF - 2 fertlised, 2BFN
3 IVF - 1 fertilised BFN
Lulu2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lulu2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2017 at 8:10pm
Best news ever sweetpea! :-)
I have a beautiful son (3yo) amd ttc since September 2014. MMC September 2016.
Faith_Chch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2017 at 8:26pm
Congrats sweetpea!!
TTC #1
On wait list for public IVF since July 2015
IVF #1 Oct 2016 - 1 blast frozen
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
IVF #2 May - 1 fresh transfer BFP but ended in early miscarrage.
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
AnyDayNow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AnyDayNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2017 at 10:03pm
WOOHOO! Congrats Sweetpea!!

And best of luck to kiwi!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2017 at 7:20am
Thanks ladies

Storm, have you done a HPT?
TTC#2 Jun 12
FET#1 Sept - CP
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2017 at 9:51am
Sweetpea what fantastic news!!! You're pregnant! Congratulations! You must be over the moon.
I actually forgot to do one yesterday LOL (subconscious telling me no perhaps? lol) but I did do one this morning and it was a stark BFN I know technically it's still too early, but it's not for me. In 5 1/2 years I've never not had a faint +ve on 12DPO, plus it was an already hatching emby and if it had done it's thing I'm sure there would be a sign it had by now. So I think I'm ok with that. I have one more so will do on Friday just to be sure before my bloods on Sat.
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
heavenly.talker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2017 at 1:33pm
Huge congrats Sweetpea. Great to get the official confirmation.
Just a question... what day was your bloods? Is this the one that they want to see over 100 hcg or is it the one after that.  624 is a big number :-)

Ah Storm, hang in there honey. Thinking of you.
TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2017 at 3:29pm
Oh storm, i am hoping for you that it is just a bit slow and does pick up for you!

Oh and i am still not sure how i feel about it all. I got the paper work this morning from the clinic so maybe when i sit down and read it i might take it in more.
Thanks HT. My first bloods were 10th (126) 2nd test 14th (624)
TTC#2 Jun 12
FET#1 Sept - CP
LiBi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiBi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2017 at 10:38pm
So exciting, Sweetpea!!

Hanging on your every post, Storm, sorry that it's still a waiting game for you.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2017 at 8:08am
Hang in there storm not out yet! I have everything crossed for you!

Has anyone had any experience with a DH being on anti depressants during a IVF cycle?
My DH has just been diagnosed and put on antidepressants and I know they can have side effects like erectile dysfunction and orgasm issues , I'm worried when it comes to egg collection day he won't be able to preform!
If it doesn't rain it pours right!
TTC #1
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
Kumeroa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kumeroa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2017 at 8:21am
Still got fingers crossed for you storm
Yay for a good ride sweatpea
Faith my hubby was on antidepressants for a year and he did have trouble with ejaculation until they got the dose right so may just need to keep adjusting.
TTC #2 since July 2014. Have had 3 ectopics May 15, Oct 15 and Aug 16. IVF is the only option now as no tubes left
DD1 born Jan 14
Auntie Awesome View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Auntie Awesome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2017 at 6:28pm
Faith, my DH was on antidepressants when we conceived our son via IVF and again for this baby. The first time was funny in an awful kind of way, I was recovering from the sedation and the nurse kept coming over to check whether he was back yet! He was dripping in sweat and said he only just managed ! His meds were tweaked a few times, there's no perfect medication, they just seen to work slightly differently for different people so it's worth him taking to his GP, who will hopefully be sympathetic. Things got a lot better and he was better this time, taking his own "material" probably helped too. You have my sympathies, it's tough for us and tougher still when you have to worry about someone else as well. That sounds very callous but I do wish I got to selfishly just worry about myself!
TTC 2 years
Me 32, him 38. severe MFI.
IVF + ICSI cycle #1 April 2014. BFP with 1 x frostie. Beautiful baby boy born Jan 2015

TTC #2 FET May 2016. BFN

IVF #2 July 2016, 14 eggs, 1 embryo, BFP!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2017 at 7:25pm
Thank you kumeroa and auntie both very helpful advice!
TTC #1
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
Kiwigirl75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwigirl75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2017 at 10:41pm
Storm, hang in there. Sending you virtual hugs and lots of positive vibes. As for anti depressants, certainly can effect libo but experince has told me as long as you make DH feel relaxed and little pressure then it's all good. We went for hotel option before cycle as I thought being in the room at clinic with time pressure and knowing everyone knows what your doing would be way too much pressure!

My DH parents are down this week which is good as it's giving me something to distract myself from the constant bouts of waves of anxiety that are hitting me at the mo!! It's that feeling of being up somewhere really high or that someone is about to jump out at you! For some reason, at its worse when I'm driving!! Lol! My driving is crap already!!
TTC since 2013.
1st ivf 4 eggs fertilized. 1 blight ovum (2 eggs transfered) and 2 BFN
2 IVF - 2 fertlised, 2BFN
3 IVF - 1 fertilised BFN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2017 at 7:51am
Kiwi, glad to hear you have had a distraction this last week to keep your mind busy. But not good about the anxiety that's a bit rough. Hoping that eases for you!

Sorry can't help on that one Faith. But DH was lucky enough to do his thing at home and then take it in. Doing at the clinic I am sure would be a lot of pressure!

Storm thinking of you
TTC#2 Jun 12
FET#1 Sept - CP
KatieA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KatieA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2017 at 8:48am
That's so exciting sweetpea!

Thinking of you storm

FA called me yesterday, looks like we have about another 1 - 3 months wait for a donor so not to far :) Just have to keep patient now! At least we have made the top of one list haha!

TTC #1
Currently waiting for public funding

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2017 at 10:17am
Not good about your anxiety kiwi!

storm hope all is well :)

Yay for not much more waiting Katie!

Thanks ladies I might see if he can do his thing at home this time would def be more relaxed!
TTC #1
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 557558559560561 593>