FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 562563564565566 593>
Author
Mrs.Bee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs.Bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2017 at 7:40pm
Hi everyone. We have been TTC for 14 months now. Was diagnosed with PCOS last year on top of endometriosis that I've had in the past. I feel like such a newb at these fertility treatments - it looks like a lot of you have been through so much and I really hope you all get your BFPs really soon!! I'm just only starting my second cycle of letrozole. My first cycle grew a follicle but I didn't ovulate, so this time I get the trigger shot, can't wait haha I hate needles!!
Sponsored Links

Sweetpea11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2017 at 9:19pm
Hey Mrs.Bee welcome to the group. But also sorry to hear your here in this group as well. There are some amazing ladies on here and all fill of different info which helps us all out

Thanks Kumeroa
#1 was natural after 14months of TTC
TTC#2 Jun 12
IVF #1 July 16 - 8 frosties
FET#1 Sept - CP
FET#2 Jan 17 - BFP, DD born Oct 17
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2017 at 10:35am
Oh sorry sweetpea I thought your scan was today! LOL Lulu is your scan today? Sweetpea I get your nervous and excited, I'm sure everything will be great!

Mrs Bee welcome to the group. Fingers crossed for your cycle!

Rosey yes, our eggs were fertilised using ICSI as we may possibly do PGS. I am still feeling a bit tender today and can't walk to fast or anything lol I actually had a read back on my last cycle and it's different this time with regards to recovery. I was back at work the day after EC and there was no way I could've come to work yesterday! Can't wait to wake up tomorrow and feel even better!

Hope everyone else is doing well
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2017 at 11:13am
Hi ladies,
Wow very quiet in here! Hope everyone is doing ok.

Had the update on my embryos this morning, 3 are at 8 cells 1 at 7 cells and 1 that has fragmentation and won't continue. Lady at the lab said she doesn't expect all 4 to make it to day 5, which will then mean no testing for us. We only wanted to do the testing on 4 or more. If we only get 1 or 2 we would just have one last transfer anyway. So am a bit gutted and am now really starting to wonder about chromosome issues with my eggs
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
Faith_Chch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2017 at 12:20pm
Welcome to the group Mrs Bee

GL for scan today sweetpea although I'm sure all will be perfect :)

Sorry to hear about your update storm, it's def something I'd push them on if it's worrying you.

AFM
Had my consult with FA yesterday, just going down same route as last time with hysterscopy and local anesthetic,
Said I coped well last time so no point doing general.
Also the polyp is really long along the uterus wall which is the trickiest to remove so hopefully they can get it all!
So booked in for 23rd of this month and follow with ivf next cycle.
She did say my AMH level means I should of responded well to the drugs last time so was thinking of putting me on the long protocol but then said since they're upping the gonal f to 300 they don't want to over stimulate on the long so will stick with the short
So I'm feeling pretty positive about it all at this stage
TTC #1
On wait list for public IVF since July 2015
IVF #1 Oct 2016 - 1 blast frozen
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
IVF #2 May - 1 fresh transfer BFP but ended in early miscarrage.
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2017 at 1:58pm
Storm, gutted for you hun! really was hoping that things would be better for you and that you would have higher numbers!

Thanks Faith but is tomorrow
Glad to hear your consult went well for you! Sounds like you now know what they are going and where your going!

AFM - i am waiting for tomorrows scan to be over. Good or bad i am wanting to be past it now. Things are so busy in my life right now and i just want to know how our little one is going. 7wk 5days today, it has gone fast and boobs are killing me! So i am taking that as a good sign! Will let you girls know tomorrow when we find out

Hope everyone else is well
TTC#2 Jun 12
FET#1 Sept - CP
AnyDayNow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnyDayNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2017 at 4:06pm
Storm, that's good and sh*t news! Strange how it can be so different in one. Keeping fingers crossed for you.

Welcome Mrs Bee. Good luck with the trigger shot. Jab it in quickly and you'll be fine!

Still quiet for me. Waiting for my meeting next week to discuss our funded round :D
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2017 at 4:55pm
Thanks ladies.

Faith I just don't see the point in paying $3k for testing if we only get one, or even two - don't know, maybe there is something I'm missing? This is our last round of IVF covered by the fertility cover and we just don't want to put in for more privately funded. Need to talk to my doc about going on the wait list now that it's been more than five years, we'd be eligible. Guess we'll just see what Friday brings.

Sweetpea what time is your scan tomorrow? It was Lulu that had a scan booked yesterday, but I thought it was you lol

Lulu hope all went well yesterday!

Faith sounds like a great consult! All go for you now really best of luck!

ADN good luck with your meeting next week
2 Fur babies View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2 Fur babies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2017 at 9:38pm
Hi all. We received a letter yesterday to say we were ready for public funding and we have also had a loo at some donor profiles. One has jumped out at us but we have yet to make our final decision. At this stage it looks like we will be starting our first ivf cycle in may which is exciting. I will be making an appt in a couple of weeks with FA to finalise our treatment plan. Exciting to finally be at this step in our our journey after 6 years

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2017 at 2:07pm
Hi Ladies,

Good news! Our little bean has a heart beat and is right on track We were discharged from FA today which i wasn't expecting and now we just go to our GP or mid wife (guess i better find one) Feels a bit crazy.....
TTC#2 Jun 12
FET#1 Sept - CP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2017 at 3:11pm
Congrats sweet pea!

And yay 2furbabies on making it to the top of the list!
TTC #1
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
Lulu2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lulu2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2017 at 7:53pm
Amazing news sweetpea! Congratulations

Great to hear 2furbabies.

I had a big long email set out congratulating and commiserating everyone but i am afraid i lost it... I am pretty frantic at work at the moment so reading but not keeping up with thing.

My scan is actually tuesday next week, so still a bit to go before i found out if we are on track.
I have a beautiful son (3yo) amd ttc since September 2014. MMC September 2016.
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2017 at 9:34am
Sweetpea fantastic news!!! So happy for you hun! I hope you'll still stick around here for a while and let us know how you continue to get along

2furbabies that's great you are at the top of the list! May will be here before you know it!

Oh Lulu I thought it was Tuesday this week!

Had the call from lab today on our embryos - we pretty much have two left. He said they are both really good AA grade ones that they'll freeze today both starting to hatch already and one would've been ready for biopsy. There might be another one from the four, but they'll know more tomorrow. We won't be getting them tested though unfortunately. One or two just isn't enough for us to go ahead with testing.
AnyDayNow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnyDayNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2017 at 9:46am
Congratulations Sweetpea! That's awesome news. Keep us updated as you continue please :)

Storm, 2 is awesome! But yeah, sucks when you need to test.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2017 at 10:12am
All the best with the 2 embryos storm!
TTC #1
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
Kumeroa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kumeroa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2017 at 10:21am
Yay for great scan sweatpea and yay for 2 maybe 3 goodlooking embies storm.
TTC #2 since July 2014. Have had 3 ectopics May 15, Oct 15 and Aug 16. IVF is the only option now as no tubes left
DD1 born Jan 14

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2017 at 1:41pm
Ill still stick around and see how all you ladies do with up coming treatments and transfers.

Storm, glad to hear that 2 are going well and where they should be! When will you transfer?

2furbabies, May will come around soon and you can finally start your journey! Exciting times ahead for you!

Lulu, good luck for you scan! Hope all goes well.
TTC#2 Jun 12
FET#1 Sept - CP
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2017 at 2:16pm
Thanks ladies. Two is great - it's better than last round with only one but guess because I've had six in the past, I struggle to look at it positively. But am trying to now! Sweetpea I will do transfer next cycle and will most likely put back the two at the same time. AF is due by end of next week so will be back to it soon.
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2017 at 1:30pm
Lab called this morning with update and surprisingly we have a third make it to day 6 freeze So 6 eggs collected and half of them made it to freeze, I'm happy with that

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend
Kumeroa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kumeroa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2017 at 2:26pm
Wahoo that's awesome Storm. From 6 I only got one so yay
TTC #2 since July 2014. Have had 3 ectopics May 15, Oct 15 and Aug 16. IVF is the only option now as no tubes left
DD1 born Jan 14
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 562563564565566 593>