FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 565566567568569 593>
Author
LiBi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiBi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2017 at 11:19pm
Thinking of you, Rosey and looking forward to your updates.

Supporting you in cautious optimism, a.girl :)

Lulu...the morning sickness...why is it called that? Felt like all-day-sickness to me with DD. Thankfully I only had one accident in the house, throwing up on the carpet but kind DH cleaned that up while I cradled the toilet bowl!
Sponsored Links

LiBi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiBi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2017 at 11:27pm
I had a BFN last Thursday and was pretty sad, even though I knew there was little chance it was still so easy to hope. Then we just had sex for the heck of it that night (always the best reason, right?) and on Sunday (about cycle day 50) I had unusual bright pink spotting in the midst of my cm when wiping after using the toilet. It happened twice that day and then faintly again tonight in the midst of A LOT of creamy cm. So if I dare set myself up for a fall by entertaining the hope that it might be implantation bleeding, it's either very late implantation at 14 dpo (I thought o had surely passed by that last bd) or else very early implantation at 3 dpo if that "for the heck of it" caught a very late ovulating egg. I'm going to test again on Friday if no AF by then.
Rosey13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosey13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2017 at 12:28pm
Hi all, day 3 embryo transferred on Monday. 2 still growing So I am willing them to survive to freeze.
My ovaries still feel quite tender and am feeling run down, hopefully the embryo has done what it needs to do and sticks.

Lulu how's that morning sickness?

Hope everyone else is well.

TTC 2nd child for 41/2 yrs
"unexplained infertility"
monitored cycles for 12 months 2013/2014
IVF #1 2015 BFN - 2 frosties
FET 02/16 CP
FET 03/16 BFP MMC 8 weeks
IVF #2 Sep 2016 BFN
LiBi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiBi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2017 at 11:49pm
Exciting to hear Rosey! Hope you're able to rest up and feel refueled soon.
Rosey13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosey13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2017 at 11:38am
Great news at my end my remaining 2 embryos hav been frozen at day 5. So happy it's anice feeling knowing that I have some more options if this one on board doesn't make it 😃
FET 02/16 CP
IVF #2 Sep 2016 BFN
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2017 at 1:31pm
Wow!!! That's amazing news rosey. So happy for you. Good luck with the wait for the blood test.

Sweetpea, thanks for reading my article and for your kind words ❤

I'm pretty sure pregnancy #6 is a bust 🙁 Had a bit of spotting today and totally don't feel pregnant anymore. Also, hpt isn't looking as dark as I think it should...
6 Angels...5/13, 11/13, 4/14, 9/14, 4/17, 10/17 (ectopic)
Balanced Translocation b/t 13&14
IVF #1 - no blastocysts
IVF #2 - 2 failed FETs
IVF #3 - 1 failed FET
IVF #4 - Donor eggs, no luck
AnyDayNow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnyDayNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2017 at 1:51pm
That's great news rosey!

Oh no a.girl, I'm so sorry. Keeping positive thoughts for you.
Faith_Chch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2017 at 6:35pm
All the best for the one on board rosey hope it's sticky!

A girl I'm hoping your wrong and everything is ok!

AFM just resting up in bed had my hysterscopy today to remove my tricky polyp and was definitely more difficult than last time , took a lot longer and ended up feeling very nauseous and faint.
Surgeon seems quite happy with how it went though so fingers crossed it did the trick!
They calling me tomorrow to make sure I'm ok and also make sure I'm all booked in for next step but as far as I'm aware I'm booked in for next ivf round next cycle so will be starting injections right after Easter weekend.
TTC #1
On wait list for public IVF since July 2015
IVF #1 Oct 2016 - 1 blast frozen
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
IVF #2 May - 1 fresh transfer BFP but ended in early miscarrage.
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2017 at 8:16pm
So sorry a.girl,sending positive thoughts your way that it hangs in there!

I've been creeping on this board since I'm not quite a year (8th cycle ATM), but everyone on the tww board has gone and gotten themselves pregnant so it's tumbleweed territory over there at the moment!
Mrs.Bee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs.Bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2017 at 8:51pm
Miswe I hadn't been on these forums for a while then just noticed there were a lot of BFPs on the TWW board too! I hope this cycle is the one for you!

Can anyone tell me if when you get a laparoscopy through FA, how long is the wait and do you have to pay for it? I've been told I would do 6 cycles of Letrozole and if they don't work then would have to have a laparoscopy. I had one about 8 years ago through the public system and I was on the waiting list for 2 years before I got the op!
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2017 at 9:12am
Oh a.girl sending you big hugs! How are you doing today?

Rosey that's great you have two frozen! Fingers crossed they are siblings

Faith good news they removed your tricky polyp! And even better you can start IVF next cycle!

Miswe sorry you're not feeling the best after all the BFP's, after trying for sometime it can certainly start to feel a little deflating.

Mrs.B I had a laparoscopy done through FA last year privately. I think because it was private I didn't have to wait at all. Not sure what it would be like it going through the public system?

Libi did you test this morning?

How is everyone else doing?

I start the fun side of things today, pessaries! Transfer Tuesday
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
Sweetpea11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2017 at 7:07pm
Yay storm not long now! Have fun with the pessaires I have finally just finished them. Thank god! If I'm not back good luck with your transfer

Mrs Bee, I waited 6months I think or 4 for mine. It was public through FA. I needed one after we waited and tried on our own for a year I think. They finally did something for me after I pushed for it.

Faith, glad to hear it all went well.

A.girl, thinking of you xx hope your ok
#1 was natural after 14months of TTC
TTC#2 Jun 12
IVF #1 July 16 - 8 frosties
FET#1 Sept - CP
FET#2 Jan 17 - BFP, DD born Oct 17
LiBi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiBi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2017 at 4:04pm
Hi all, Friday's test was BFN.
Can't understand all the watery & EWcm I've had for weeks now. I'm feeling quite tired and jaded so will take a time out until contacting FA later this month.
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2017 at 8:30pm
Faith, I hope you are doing ok and have recovered well. Sorry to hear it was more difficult this time, but hopefully it did the trick! Easter isnt that far away!!!

Miswe, welcome. Don't worry about not having been TTC for 12 months yet - I remember how difficult it was at times watching all the people from your forum quickly move on. As much as I would LOVE everyone here to not have to be on this forum, I am super grateful for having this forum.

GOod luck for Tuesday storm! Only 2 more sleeps. yay!!!

Thanks for all your support. I'm still spotting. And I still have no symptoms but sore bbs. I got a bit excited this weekend after the spotting slowed down/stopped, but today it started up again :-( Such a roller coaster. I decided it's best just to prepare for the worst right now though. I shall keep you posted...
6 Angels...5/13, 11/13, 4/14, 9/14, 4/17, 10/17 (ectopic)
Balanced Translocation b/t 13&14
IVF #1 - no blastocysts
IVF #2 - 2 failed FETs
IVF #3 - 1 failed FET
IVF #4 - Donor eggs, no luck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2017 at 7:18pm
Thanks for your thoughts ladies I'm back to normal now apart from this annoying spotting/light bleeding , didn't have to deal with that last time cos it was at the end of my cycle.
Booked in to pick my drugs up on the 11th so all good to go! Hoping to have a day trip away Easter weekend to Hanmer to visit the hot pools and do some mountain bike riding get it in before starting the cycle!
My birthday tomorrow ... bitter sweet really, 33 and not where I thought I'd be baby wise, still an empty nest hopefully I can change that soon!

GL for tomorrow Storm!

Agirl I've got everything crossed for you!
TTC #1
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2017 at 4:47pm
Thanks a.girl and faith. Two lil embies on board as of this morning!! I have everything crossed for myself, lol and am trying to be as positive as I can will be an Easter Friday blood test for me!

Faith happy birthday for today!! Hope it's been a great day for you regardless of you not being where you wanted to be baby wise

A.girl how are you getting along hun? Thinking of you.
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
Kiwigirl75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwigirl75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2017 at 7:31pm
Hey team just popping in to see how everyone is going on their journey. I have everything crossed for you. After our failed 3rd round (7eggs transfered), we headed away on a trip to Vietnam to get how heads focusing on something else. It is the last day of the trip and it's great. It doesn't totally take your mind off things but gives you and your partner new things to talk about!! It still hard as their are so many cute kids here! One little 2 year old grabbed my dh leg and then my hand and started giggling and walking down the road with us! The place was packed and he zoomed in on us! After walking about30m we decided to return the happy little chap.

The question I have has anyone been to a cyf adoption info meeting? If so what was it like?. Cheers for the info and wishing you lots of baby making luck.

Edited by Kiwigirl75 - 04 April 2017 at 7:36pm
TTC since 2013.
1st ivf 4 eggs fertilized. 1 blight ovum (2 eggs transfered) and 2 BFN
2 IVF - 2 fertlised, 2BFN
3 IVF - 1 fertilised BFN
Rosey13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosey13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2017 at 9:53am
Hi all, I caved this morning and took a HPT. It came out positive and blood test is in 2 days. My question is - is it normal to hav period like cramping, my brain is in overdrive today! The test is dark but not as dark as control line
FET 02/16 CP
IVF #2 Sep 2016 BFN
AnyDayNow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnyDayNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2017 at 12:07pm
Happy birthday Faith!

Kiwigirl, I can't even get the local Cyf person to respond to my voicemails/emails let alone get to a meeting so if you have any luck do update us....

I'm just hanging, waiting, starting next round next week.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2017 at 12:19pm
Thanks storm and ADN, I had a lovely day and was very spoilt.

Storm yay for 2 on board, all the best for the next couple of weeks!

Rosey congrats on the bfp!
My friend who went thru ivf too got cramping right before her blood test and she was pregnant so yes I think you could!

ADN GL for the upcoming cycle :)
TTC #1
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 565566567568569 593>