FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 566567568569570 593>
Author
Kumeroa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kumeroa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2017 at 12:21pm
Oh yay congrats Rosey that is awesome and cramps are totally normal
Good luck with your 2 embies on board storm
Thinking of you a girl
TTC #2 since July 2014. Have had 3 ectopics May 15, Oct 15 and Aug 16. IVF is the only option now as no tubes left
DD1 born Jan 14
Sponsored Links

Lulu2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lulu2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2017 at 4:26pm
Rosey you dont usually get false positives, so consider yourself pregnant until proven otherwise! How exciting!!

There is lots of news to catch up on...

Storm fingers crossed for you.

Faith i know how you feel about not feeling festive at certain milestones, Christmas day was my big one - it is also my son's 3rd birthday and i got my period that day... it all seemed so hopeless. Roll on a few months and my outlook is very different.

Mrs Bee i waited 5 months to get hysteroscopy and lap, i did call the lady who books them every few months to see how things were going.

Any news A.girl?

AFM, i am still in the depths of morning sickness, but starting to getting a few hours here and there where it seems tolerable. Hopefully it will ease soon as i am now 10.5wks. I have a scan on the 19th April at 12.5wks and hopefully I will feel a lot better after that.
I have a beautiful son (3yo) amd ttc since September 2014. MMC September 2016.
Sweetpea11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2017 at 7:32pm
Storm, hope those 2 are behaving and making a nice home right now! Thinking of you!

Faith, happy birthday! You are a few days before me. Mine is Friday. Hope things goes well for you.

Rosey congrats on the BFP!

Lulu, sorry to hear morning sickness is not easing much for you. I have heard it makes it very rough.

A.girl hope your ok.

Hi everyone else!
#1 was natural after 14months of TTC
TTC#2 Jun 12
IVF #1 July 16 - 8 frosties
FET#1 Sept - CP
FET#2 Jan 17 - BFP, DD born Oct 17
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2017 at 9:38am
Thanks ladies. I'm hoping they are doing what they should be! I've been having some cramping which I'm trying to not think too much into either way. A couple of nights ago though I stood up from the couch with a very very sore pain on my right side which I'm a little concerned about!

Rosey congrats on the BFP!! How are you getting on? Any more tests done?

Sweetpea!!! Happy Birthday hun!!! [<:o)] Hope you have a fantastic day. When is your next scan? (would it now not be till 20weeks?)

Lulu hope the MS is getting a bit better for you!

A.girl, thinking of you, how are you getting on?
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
Faith_Chch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2017 at 10:14am
Happy birthday sweetpea!

Lulu hope the morning sickness is getting better!
I went to the chemist yesterday for more folic acid and there was the most helpful lady there she put me onto the brand 'Ethical Nutrients' and there's a pregnancy tablet that you take before and during pregnancy that she said also helps with morning sickness, might be worth looking into.

She also told me something I found fascinating, the same brand make a pregnancy probiotic as you need to make sure the balance of bacteria is right in the birthing area as the determines your baby's immunity for life! I never knew this!

Hope everyone else is well
TTC #1
On wait list for public IVF since July 2015
IVF #1 Oct 2016 - 1 blast frozen
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
IVF #2 May - 1 fresh transfer BFP but ended in early miscarrage.
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2017 at 9:11pm
Thanks ladies. Have had an ok day.... been very busy.

Next scan is on Tuesday for the 12wk check up. Looking forward to it.
TTC#2 Jun 12
FET#1 Sept - CP
Rosey13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosey13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2017 at 10:52am
Hi everyone. HCG yesterday was 260, my last positive this time last year (which didn't end well) was 52 so I'm happy. Still getting cramping and stitch like pains which is freaking me out but just trying to push that aside for now, next blood test is Tuesday 😃😃
TTC 2nd child for 41/2 yrs
"unexplained infertility"
monitored cycles for 12 months 2013/2014
IVF #1 2015 BFN - 2 frosties
FET 02/16 CP
FET 03/16 BFP MMC 8 weeks
IVF #2 Sep 2016 BFN
AnyDayNow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnyDayNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2017 at 5:16pm
Happy belated birthday Sweetpea.

Congrats Rosey! That's a great level :)

AFM well I thought I finished the pill today with stims starting on Monday. Thankfully I checked my paperwork as I'm a couple of days in front of myself - woops!
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2017 at 4:50pm
Rosey that's a great level! congrats!

ADN whoops, lucky you checked. and at least it's only a couple more days you have to wait to get started.

Sweetpea oooooh super excited for your next scan! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

This afternoon I've had very distinctive cramps like I usually get the day before AF arrives I also had a bit of colour when I wiped earlier on the loo so don't know what to think! I've never had implantation bleeding before so don't know that I can get too excited for that, not that I would even know what it looked like! I'll test Tuesday with BT on Thursday, so time will tell!
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2017 at 11:44am
Congrats Rosey!
Good to see ladies slowly graduating from this thread!

ADN yay not long to wait now!

Fingers crossed storm!!

Picking up my drugs tomorrow and starting right after Easter weekend, can't wait to get started again!
TTC #1
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2017 at 9:44am
Tested this morning and have a barely there second line. I'm pretty sure by 7dp5dt it should be darker if it were anything to get excited about so I'm not holding out too much hope for now. Will do another one morning of bloods.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2017 at 3:00pm
A cautious congrats storm I hope it works out for you!
TTC #1
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2017 at 3:57pm
Storm, thinking of you at the moment xx

My 12wk scan today went great. Bub is perfect and where he/she should be! So happy!
TTC#2 Jun 12
FET#1 Sept - CP
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2017 at 4:27pm
Wow, so much good news to catch up on... I hope I don't miss anyone.

Sweetpea, yay!!! I'm so happy the scan went well. You so deserve this. I hope the next 2 trimesters goes just as well. xx

Storm, sounds promising! A line is a line and it's gotta start somewhere :) Fingers crossed it gets darker and darker and the bt is nice and high.

Faith, good luck with this round of IVF!!! Time to make an easter baby!

Rosey, wow, what great news from you! That's an awesome level. HOpefully bub is burrowing in nicely. keep us posted.

Hi Everyone else! I hope you are all doing well. xx

Not much new from me... I still haven't miscarried yet but I still totally feel like this pregnancy isn't viable. I didn't have any spotting for a whole week, then I woke up to a bit the other morning. It's never more than just a bit when I wipe (sorry, tmi) but it's still worrying nonetheless. I haven't been feeling very well. Not nearly as bad as when I had HG last time thankfully. I booked a scan for week 8 if I make it that far. We'd have loved one this week, but they are fully booked til the 24th! Seems like a century to wait. But to be honest, we always lose bub at 7 weeks, so it's probably well timed.
6 Angels...5/13, 11/13, 4/14, 9/14, 4/17, 10/17 (ectopic)
Balanced Translocation b/t 13&14
IVF #1 - no blastocysts
IVF #2 - 2 failed FETs
IVF #3 - 1 failed FET
IVF #4 - Donor eggs, no luck
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2017 at 10:29am
Thanks ladies. I of course did another test today and the line is a bit darker than yesterday but still super faint. I'm not holding out too much hope that my bloods will be high enough tomorrow. But am trying to hold on to the hope that it's darker at least!

Sweetpea that's fantastic news about your scan!!I'm so happy for you.

Oh a.girl I'm sorry you are having to go through this! Are you getting bloods or anything done? OR just waiting it out and seeing how the scan goes?
I have everything crossed this still might be your miracle!
Mushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2017 at 11:32am
Just popping back in quickly.

Storm - I have my fingers crossed for you! I have super faint lines on the pregnancy tests with high hcg, so it's hard to tell! Really hoping your hcg result comes back perfect tomorrow.

a.girl - sucks being in limbo. If it helps, I had spotting for the first part of this pregnancy (and some spotting with my son). Had a big bleed around 9 weeks and thought it was all over, but it was just some bleeding around the placenta (one blood vessel hadn't attached quite right, so built up some blood which drained properly at a critical level). I just took it easy, and everything healed up fine. Hoping the same will be true for you!

Sweatpea - congrats!!

AFM, just trucking along. 29 weeks now, seems to be going very slowly at the moment. Getting a growth scan at 32 weeks to see how big this bub is likely to get - if his head looks the same or bigger than my son's was will probably end up having a c-section booked since my son's head was well above 'normal' and wasn't coming out the normal way! Currently sick, which is not making me a happy camper. Counting down the weeks now...

Edited by Mushroom - 12 April 2017 at 11:32am
Me: 35, PCOS, endo, DH: 34, severe MFI
6+ yrs TTC#2
M/C 2012, clomid 2013, IVM 2014, IVF 2015, M/C 2015
2016 FET#1- BFP - MMC - Emergency D&C
FET#2 - BFN
Jul 16 - stage 3 endo removed.
Oct 16 BFP
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2017 at 12:07pm
Mushroom wow! 29 weeks already! It's nice to see you pop in looking forward to you updating us on your progression and bubs' arrival

I was meant to share something with you ladies before, which both DH and I, and my sister find very creepy in a strange but trying to see a positive in it hahaha. So the other day I sent my sister a photo of the two embryos we had put in, and one of them had already started to hatch and in the middle of it, in the part where it's starting to smooth out (don't know how else to explain that lol) there is what looks like a face! haha If I knew how to upload a pic I'd show you - I can't unsee it now, so it may not even be there but we see it! haha
Just thought I'd share that
AnyDayNow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnyDayNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2017 at 5:58pm
YAY Sweetpea :)

Oh a.girl, thinking of you and hoping!

Sounds pretty freaky Storm, try to link us a pic! May use imgur? Just make sure you keep it private and share only with us :)

I'm starting stims tonight!
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2017 at 10:59am
Well now I wait with bated breath for my blood results! I did another HPT this morning and it's slightly darker but I'm still cautious as I don't think it's strong enough to register a good beta

Here's a link to my embryo pic I won't leave it up for too long though.

How did your first stims go last night ADN???

Edited by Storm11 - 13 April 2017 at 2:21pm
Kumeroa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kumeroa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2017 at 12:50pm
I can see the face storm and good luck for beta results. AT least hot are getting darker.
Hope stuns went ok ADN
Still got fingers crossed for you a girl
We had our 20 wk scan the other day and all good here gender still a suprise
TTC #2 since July 2014. Have had 3 ectopics May 15, Oct 15 and Aug 16. IVF is the only option now as no tubes left
DD1 born Jan 14
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 566567568569570 593>