FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 575576577578579 593>
Author
Kiwigirl75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwigirl75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2017 at 1:29pm
Hcg result! 6550. Prostrone 96. So I'm happy!!!
TTC since 2013.
1st ivf 4 eggs fertilized. 1 blight ovum (2 eggs transfered) and 2 BFN
2 IVF - 2 fertlised, 2BFN
3 IVF - 1 fertilised BFN
Sponsored Links

Faith_Chch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2017 at 1:43pm
Yay kiwi awesome news!
I got my 3rd blood results back today to and it's 7400 so I'm very relieved!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwigirl75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2017 at 2:25pm
Awesome news Faith!!
TTC since 2013.
3 IVF - 1 fertilised BFN
AnyDayNow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnyDayNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2017 at 3:15pm
So much brilliant news! Congratulations Kiwi & Faith :)
Kumeroa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kumeroa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2017 at 4:39pm
Great news Kiwi and Faith 😀
TTC #2 since July 2014. Have had 3 ectopics May 15, Oct 15 and Aug 16. IVF is the only option now as no tubes left
DD1 born Jan 14
Rosey13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosey13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2017 at 9:31pm
There has defo been a lot of good news on here lately, congrats to everyone that has had some good news!
I am almost 16 weeks and I still check in daily to see how U r all going.
AFM I Am suffering from gross nausea and for some reason vomitting started 2 weeks ago. I really really want to enjoy being pregnant but I hav never felt this wrecked ever! Sorry to complain, I know it's all a good thing, I just feel like right now I hav hit a majorly big wall. With my first I completely stopped being sick at 16 weeks but this feels tots different.
We found out we r having another girl, which is exciting.
Good luck to everyone waiting on scans. I know how anxious and stressful that can be - u r not alone in thinking that way. I spoke to someone I know that had 2 successful ivf babies, she said the feeling of being constantly worried and anxious didn't go away for her until after 30 weeks, made me feel a bit more sane!!
TTC 2nd child for 41/2 yrs
"unexplained infertility"
monitored cycles for 12 months 2013/2014
IVF #1 2015 BFN - 2 frosties
FET 02/16 CP
FET 03/16 BFP MMC 8 weeks
IVF #2 Sep 2016 BFN
AnyDayNow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnyDayNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2017 at 1:12pm
That's so exciting Rosey, congrats! I'm sorry about the nausea and vomiting. I've had all day nausea which turned to actual gagging this week but has stopped (touch wood) today. Hoping for another good scan next week. I don't think the anxiety will ever go away though!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kiwigirl75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2017 at 7:10pm
I think for anyone going through the pregnancy game, the waiting and the anxiety is horrible. For those who have struggled to get pregnant, through miscarriages and IVF it is even more profound. I'm trying to just tell myself, each good blood test, scan we get through or symptoms that show is a win. I'm trying to take all the small wins without thinking about the end game. Today was a small win; HCG level 14500!
TTC since 2013.
3 IVF - 1 fertilised BFN
Kumeroa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kumeroa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2017 at 7:55am
Unfortunately I don't think we will ever relax. I'm now 31 weeks and still worried.
So happy for all the good news here lately
TTC #2 since July 2014. Have had 3 ectopics May 15, Oct 15 and Aug 16. IVF is the only option now as no tubes left
DD1 born Jan 14
KatieA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KatieA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2017 at 12:55pm
Hi Ladies, so pleased to read all about the good news that has been happening for you all. My good news for the week is that after a long 18 month wait for a donor, we got the phone call on Thursday that we have finally made the top of the list! Yay! It did catch me off guard though, we had completely pushed it all to the back of our minds and started focussing on life as it happens and i'd only two days prior booked tickets for a two week holiday in aus for September! How typical is that haha.

Hope you all have a great weekend x
TTC #1
Currently waiting for public funding

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwigirl75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2017 at 2:33pm
Katie that is brilliant news! One step closer!!
Kumeroa 31 weeks! Thats brilliant. So pleased for you
TTC since 2013.
3 IVF - 1 fertilised BFN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwigirl75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2017 at 10:14am
Bit quiet in here, how is everyone doing? - I have a scan on Friday and am scared. I have had some symptoms but not much. So sometimes I feel pregnant and other times I think it could all be put down to stress/anxiety. We could of had our early scan last week but decided to wait for 8 weeks, as then we will know for sure if its all good or not. Just scared after going last time and seeing a blighted ovum.

Hoping everyone else has had a good weekend. Fingers and toes crossed for everyone on this hard journey!
TTC since 2013.
3 IVF - 1 fertilised BFN
AnyDayNow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnyDayNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2017 at 5:12pm
KatieA, OMG congrats on your donor!

Good luck for your scan Kiwigirl, I had diminishing symptoms but then they ramped up again (hurrah for all day nausea!)

We had a good nuchal scan at 12 weeks last week and will get blood test results back this coming week so looking forward to that.
Faith_Chch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2017 at 8:43pm
Awesome news Katie!!!

Kiwi we have our 7 week scan on Tuesday and I'm freaking out! I have exhaustion and queasiness and that's it.
On Friday after I had some quite bad cramping so I rung the FA nurses but since the cramping had stopped they said it was a good sign and since my blood levels were good that it was best to wait til the scan on Tuesday rather than scan early so I'm hoping everything is ok! I have my SIL 2 weeks ahead of me in her pregnancy so it's added pressure for things to go well else it's going to be very hard! But I'm just thinking positive and talk to the wee bean every night.

ADN that's great the 12week scan went good! Another milestone completed :)
TTC #1
On wait list for public IVF since July 2015
IVF #1 Oct 2016 - 1 blast frozen
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
IVF #2 May - 1 fresh transfer BFP but ended in early miscarrage.
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
KatieA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KatieA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2017 at 8:47pm
Another update, we have a afternoon of a few different appointments on the 8th of aug and then our cycle will be September - so excited but scared too! All happening very fast now haha! Well feels like it after a lonnnng 18month wait.

Faith, sending you positive vibes for Tuesday x

Hope everyone had a good weekend.
TTC #1
Currently waiting for public funding

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwigirl75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2017 at 9:07pm
Any day now, I am glad the 12 week scan went well. At what stage will you be letting people know you are pregnant? You must be getting to the stage where it is all starting to feel real. What week did you get hit by symptoms?
TTC since 2013.
3 IVF - 1 fertilised BFN
Kumeroa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kumeroa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2017 at 9:23pm
Good luck for upcoming scans ladies and for your round Katie. Exciting.

I'm still lurking nearly 33 weeks here so in the countdown now.
DD1 born Jan 14
AnyDayNow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnyDayNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2017 at 1:23pm
Best of luck for your appointments and cycle Katie! Keep us updated :)

Kiwi, I think nausea really set in about week 9 or just before (I wish I'd written it down.) Then at the beginning of last week it turned into actually thinking I was going to vomit but not following through. It started fading at 12 weeks and I feel fine now! Although when the nausea ended I had four days of headaches. I'm trying to find the line between properly hydrated and peeing all.the.time.

Husband and I are discussing when to tell people and we're not sure. I'm chubby so you can't tell I have a little baby pooch. None of our family live in NZ so husband thinks it'd be awesome not to tell anyone until the baby actually arrives. I'm pretty sure everyone would be mighty annoyed if we did that though! We're thinking maybe after the 20 week scan.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwigirl75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2017 at 1:55pm
I agree with your hubby. It would be cool to just go look what we've got!! But it's a long time not to tell anyone!! If you have friends local that you can tell and it won't get back to family then it would be a cool surprise. After having a rough journey we don't want to tell anyone outside our immediate family as it feels like we are tempting fate. Unfortunately due to my job if things proceed well I will have to go on light duties and then the cats out of the bag. I am terrified about Friday so we will just try to get to through that hurdle first. Only symptoms here, boobs have aren't as big, I'm still burping but less, just feel like I'm wearing my belt to tight around my middle. Just think it's unfair that the signs for pregnancy are virtually the same for healthy pregnacy, getting your period or having a miscarriage. Seems like life has a cruel sense of humour!! Good luck to everyone!
TTC since 2013.
3 IVF - 1 fertilised BFN
Sweetpea11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2017 at 3:50pm
It is great to see everyone is having such a great time at the moment. I still come in and read how you are all going and what is happening, think i will for a while

We told the immediate family when we found out and told them to keep it very quiet. Then we started telling more family around 16weeks. Facebook went up round 18weeks. everyone has there own views on this

Good luck everyone for scans and appointments coming up, i will be back to check in and see how you are all going

We are 25wks now
#1 was natural after 14months of TTC
TTC#2 Jun 12
IVF #1 July 16 - 8 frosties
FET#1 Sept - CP
FET#2 Jan 17 - BFP, DD born Oct 17
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 575576577578579 593>