FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 577578579580581 593>
Author
Faith_Chch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2017 at 10:10am
Oh cool not much difference then! I had worked out 24th Feb but at the scan they said 26th Feb :)
Sponsored Links

AnyDayNow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnyDayNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2017 at 3:31pm
Hey there everyone, just checking in to see how you all are. Hope no one suffered any damage over the weekend.

All good here. Still wondering when to tell people our news (haha) and wondering when we should start buying stuff. I look at things for sale second hand on facebook and things coming through on emails (oneday, groupon, etc) and wondering when is too early to buy stuff!
Kiwigirl75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwigirl75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2017 at 8:51pm
How far are you now Anyday? I have been looking at stuff on trademe etc as well but feel like its tempting fate if I buy anything! I am meeting with a midwife this week, no idea what to ask her. I am finding it curious how time is flying in some regards like xmas appraching, spring on its way but time in regards to me getting to our 12 week scan seems like its on slowmo!!

I have days were I am sure its all good and then other days where I keep thinking dont count your chickens!! I'm to scared to join the facebook due
group, just incase. Symptoms have only been boobs are full, I am a burping farting queen, I get hot easily and if i dont eat something every few hours (even if im not hungry) I get terrible stomach ache.

AS always I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for every during this crazy journery.
TTC since 2013.
1st ivf 4 eggs fertilized. 1 blight ovum (2 eggs transfered) and 2 BFN
2 IVF - 2 fertlised, 2BFN
3 IVF - 1 fertilised BFN
AnyDayNow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnyDayNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2017 at 9:52am
I'm 15 weeks on Thursday. I'm feeling pretty good, having some stretchy pains around my pelvic region but nothing other than that. My next midwife appointment is at 17 weeks and then I have my anatomy scan booked in for the end of August. I also feel that time is flying but each day takes forever to pass as well.

I don't think I really asked anything at my first midwife appointment. It was just a bit of paperwork really getting the forms for the 12 week scan and blood test and she had me redo all the blood type/STI's etc blood tests. At my 13 week appointment after the scan and blood test results we really went over all the proper paperwork and I received my "maternity notes" book which was really exciting and she used her doppler to hear the baby's heartbeat.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2017 at 3:16pm
3 weeks today until I have my 12 week scan and time seems to be going sooo slow!
I've found a cot I want to buy but waiting til after the 12 week scan just in case! Everything else I'll wait til we know the gender or see if Xmas brings some sales!
AnyDayNow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnyDayNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2017 at 4:49pm
I like the look of the Mocka cots because they seem to be the only ones I can find without the drop down sides. I know that the US banned drop down sides last year and there are calls for Aus/NZ to do the same so I'd prefer one without. Mocka emailed me that they're having 20% off but I'm sure it's not going to be their only sale! Otherwise I'm checking out cloth nappies on TradeMe. The rest we'll wait until we know the gender too.
2 Fur babies View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2 Fur babies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2017 at 6:43pm
Hi all. Good to see everyone is plodding along nicely. I am lieing here in a little ball feeling very car sick even tho I am in bed .
I had a scan yesterday at 13 weeks and baby was doing the hula for 10 minutes and was then rubbing both eyes. Very cute. It is finally starting to feel real, I haven't stopped smiling since yesterday. I went back to my desk at work yesterday and was looking at my scan photos in disbelief that thy were mine.
ADN has ur morning sickness eased?
Those 3 weeks will be here before you know it   
Do you have any MS Faith.
Is anyone else like me, crying at anything, sometimes I start laughing to hubby because I don't no why I am crying.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwigirl75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2017 at 7:51pm
Furbabies, that's so exciting seeing your little one. Did it all make it seem a little more real?

Anydaynow - I love the look of the mocka cots too, and I thought the price was good too.

AS for MS, I just feel very sick if i donnt eat every couple hours. Not like throw up sick but oh my god my stomach is killing me. Like you are wearing your belt too tight!

Is anyone else on forum going through Ivf process at the moment? Sending you all our positive thoughts.
TTC since 2013.
3 IVF - 1 fertilised BFN
Rosey13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosey13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2017 at 10:45am
He everyone
Had our 19 week scan yesterday and all looks great. Still have bad nausea, was taking meds for the last week which seemed to be working but got yucky side effects from them so have had to stop. I can now think that this is actually happening for us and is real, have been so anxious up until yesterday.
TTC 2nd child for 41/2 yrs
"unexplained infertility"
monitored cycles for 12 months 2013/2014
IVF #1 2015 BFN - 2 frosties
FET 02/16 CP
FET 03/16 BFP MMC 8 weeks
IVF #2 Sep 2016 BFN
KatieA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KatieA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2017 at 11:22am
So pleased to hear everyone is doing well :)

Time feels like it is taking forever for our drug/consent etc appointment to come around but at the same time it feels like life is speeding by! Less than two weeks to go now.
TTC #1
Currently waiting for public funding
AnyDayNow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnyDayNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2017 at 3:49pm
Hurrah for a great scan furbabies! I hope your sickness subsides soon. I started feeling better just before week 14 but still have a few aversions to things. Sometimes my husband will offer me something and I'll be like "NO! GROSS!" and he's all "sheesh, sorry for asking". I was also crying at anything and everything at 13 weeks but that's fixed itself too :)

Rosey, so glad your scan went well! I'm sorry your nausea is still there though :(

Katie, yeah, all the waiting is horrid. Two weeks will fly by though!

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2 Fur babies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2017 at 6:35pm
Kiwi yes it did make it seam more real but it still feels a little unreal also, like how can I finally be pregnant. Our scan photos are stuck to the fridge and I keep looking at it thinking are those really mine. I hv been buying nappies and wipes with my groceries since I first found out, and my twin has 6 children and bogt new stuff with her last 2 so she dying to for me to take it all so she has space, so the only thing left for me to buy is a carseat and my sisters are bying my pram for all the years of babysitting 😂 I have chosen the most expensive 😄 I can't stand bodywash smells and herbal teas which I loved - I hvnt felt to bad today.
Is everyone going to find out what they are having?
AnyDayNow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnyDayNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2017 at 5:25pm
That's so nice that you have things from your twin Furbabies! Good on you for the pram splurge :) I had one attempt at drinking herbal tea which ended up in me puking. Mostly I've just been chugging water but the past week I've been really into fruit juice too.

I've always thought I'd wait until the baby arrived to find out the gender but my husband really wants to know so we'll hopefully be finding out at the end of August. How about you?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwigirl75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2017 at 9:18pm
Hi girls, I had my visit with my midwife today and she seems real nice, no sugarcoating and straight talking which is what I like. Am a little freaked as she has told me and hubby to have the "what if" conversation about the 12 week scan due to my age. She is right, just hard to think about that stuff. She said its better to have an idea of what you are thinking rather than if/when the results come in as that decision is made with heaps of emotion.

So feeling happy that I have chosen the right midwife but a little freaked about the 12 week scan!

As for finding out the gender, Im not so sure but dh is keen. On one hard makes planning and buying things easier but it would be cool to have the surprise too!
TTC since 2013.
3 IVF - 1 fertilised BFN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2017 at 12:15pm
Good to hear things are going well with scans etc!

I have morning sickness that comes and goes all day but I'm not vomiting so that's good!

We will definitely find out the gender I couldn't wait haha

2 weeks on Tuesday til our 12 week scan! Slowly getting closer!
TTC #1
On wait list for public IVF since July 2015
IVF #1 Oct 2016 - 1 blast frozen
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
IVF #2 May - 1 fresh transfer BFP but ended in early miscarrage.
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2 Fur babies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2017 at 1:59pm
We have talked about not finding out but I dnt think we will be able to wait so we will find out if baby cooperates at our nxt scan. Have my next midwife appt next Thurs and will get to hear the heart beat for the first time. Hubs had a panic attack lastnight when I was teasing him saying he was going to be the only one in the delivery room other than the midwife, he said "no, ur mum needs to come and u need to ask you sisters because I might faint or something". And also wants to go to antenatal classes. They will probably scare him more 😂
Lulu2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lulu2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2017 at 1:40pm
I hope everyone is well, such a lot of exciting news on here for so many people.
I am now 28 weeks, all is going well and it is feeling like a count down to the birthday now.

2 Fur babies, did you decided to find out sex? We haven't and i love that it will be a surprise on the day.

Fingers crossed for all the ladies still waiting on their BFP.
I have a beautiful son (3yo) amd ttc since September 2014. MMC September 2016.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwigirl75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2017 at 9:43am
Hey Lulu, glad to hear things are going well! Wow 28 weeks!! The countdown really has begun for you. I am officially 11 weeks! I have my scan at 12 and half weeks. I am both excited and terrified! As with so many of us who have been through so many disappointments with failed rounds of ivf. I'm trying to distract myself and envision lying on the table at the scan and it all going well. Dh is 40 and I'm 41 so we keep being told that we are high risk and to be prepared for this scan in case. Would love to hear from others on how they have kept hopeful and realistic at the same time!!!
TTC since 2013.
3 IVF - 1 fertilised BFN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2017 at 9:25pm
That's awesome lulu :)

Kiwi I'm 11w4d today with scan on Monday I've been feeling so anxious but have also been doing the positive thinking and knowing my odds after the 7 week scan has also made me feel better
I also brought a fetal Doppler and it arrived today and I'm pretty sure I found baby's heartbeat tonight which is even more reassuring!
Good luck for your scan kiwi and keep up those positive thoughts :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwigirl75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2017 at 7:14am
Faith, good luck for Monday, keep us updated. I thought about getting s Doppler too! Just thought I would get after scan. Is it essy to use and did you get it off trademe?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 577578579580581 593>