FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWinter Babies 2014 - Auckland Coffee/Play group?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
OurWeeMiracle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OurWeeMiracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Winter Babies 2014 - Auckland Coffee/Play group?
    Posted: 15 January 2014 at 10:35pm
Hi all!
I'm a first time mum-to-be due in early July. I'm currently sixteen, and was wondering if any other young mums-to-be (younger than 30) in Auckland are having winter babies and would like to make a coffee/play group to meet up once a month or something?
I live in the North Shore and don't have easy access to transport other than buses- so if there is anyone in my area that is keen, let me know by sending a text or emailing me!

Text: 02108304957
Email: charlotte.ward146@gmail.com

Cheers,
Charlotte.
Sponsored Links

MaxineStrick138126 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaxineStrick138126 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2014 at 2:30pm
Hi

I'm currently 23yr but I had my son when I was 19yrs. Unfortunately being the young broke parents that we are, my partner and I can't really afford to head over to the shore (we live in east Auckland-howick area). But it would be great to stay in touch. From one young mum to another, I wish you all the best and if you ever wanted some advice from another young mum (or just wanted to talk to another young mum like yourself) give me an email

Maxine Strickland
mstrickland@windowslive.com
MaxineStrick138126 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaxineStrick138126 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2014 at 2:34pm
oh, and my son was born in June - middle of winter haha sooooo cold lol
OurWeeMiracle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OurWeeMiracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2014 at 5:44pm
Thanks, that would be much appreciated :)
If you want to keep contact, send me an email too :)

Charlotte Ward
charlotte.ward146@gmail.com

Edited by OurWeeMiracle - 09 February 2014 at 5:45pm
 Post Reply Post Reply