FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedscared and worried first baby

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Courtney154646 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Courtney154646 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: scared and worried first baby
    Posted: 15 September 2014 at 4:55am
Ive had brown discharge for about 4 days then I came home yesterday to a patch of red blood in my underwear and I get it when I wipe, went to the hospital and they said that they have booked me in Tuesday for a full assessment and scan, I am 6+5 weeks today Ive had little clots like smaller than a 5p it keeps turning brown then red, I'm just worried about this as it's my first baby
Sponsored Links

Mushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2014 at 8:23am
*hugs* Courtney. It's hard, but just try and take it easy and not stress too much. Brown discharge is completely normal, and it's not uncommon to have a small amount of red spotting either. It can be due to a number of things, such as some blood escaping with implantation, irritation of the cervix, to old blood freed by the expansion of the uterus. Hopefully the bleeding will stop and the scan will show everything is fine.
Me: 35, PCOS, endo, DH: 34, severe MFI
6+ yrs TTC#2
M/C 2012, clomid 2013, IVM 2014, IVF 2015, M/C 2015
2016 FET#1- BFP - MMC - Emergency D&C
FET#2 - BFN
Jul 16 - stage 3 endo removed.
Oct 16 BFP
babydust30 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babydust30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2014 at 8:27pm
I started getting really bad cramps in my lower abdomen they were so bad I was doubled over in pain then I went to the bathroom and I had lost a huge sack like clot so I'm guessing I lost the baby:(
seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2014 at 8:42pm
Oh that just sucks. So sorry, hopefully you can get some answers tomorrow.
MC February 2014

Mushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2014 at 9:27pm
I'm so, so sorry :(  I was really hoping it wouldn't end like my miscarriage for you. Doctors probably won't be able to say much, just reassure you that most women don't have it happen the next time.

*huge hugs*. Take care of yourself - hope hubby is taking care of everything that needs doing.
Me: 35, PCOS, endo, DH: 34, severe MFI
6+ yrs TTC#2
M/C 2012, clomid 2013, IVM 2014, IVF 2015, M/C 2015
2016 FET#1- BFP - MMC - Emergency D&C
FET#2 - BFN
Jul 16 - stage 3 endo removed.
Oct 16 BFP
babydust30 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babydust30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2014 at 9:55pm
Thankyou so much, hubby is upset I think it's our first time so we don't know how to feel but hopefully this will be the only time it happens and leads to a healthy pregnancy next time
seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2014 at 6:47am
I think it can be really upsetting for partners as they can't help really! It is a really sad time, you guys are allowed to be upset if that is how you feel. There is a great forum here called TTC after miscarriage/loss if you find yourself needing support.
MC February 2014

Jadeey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jadeey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2014 at 7:17am
I'm so sorry, that must be really hard. Just remember, even though you were only a few weeks along it is okay to mourn and to feel a sense of loss.

Big hugs and hopes that the next one sticks.
Tashh.Me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tashh.Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2014 at 9:39pm
My love goes out to you ladies going through this! Keep positive xo
 Post Reply Post Reply