FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJune 2015 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
skiltz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: June 2015 Babies
    Posted: 25 September 2014 at 1:19pm
Welcome to the Due in June 2015 thread and CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! What an exciting and amazing journey you are now on!

Welcome also to the OHbaby! community :) Here you will get to make some fantastic friends, learn from others experiences and share a tear and a giggle with each other.

We have two Due in Threads created each month - one is public and one is private. The public one is great for general chat and banter the private thread is password protected and is great for you to share photo's of baby bumps etc

If you're new to the thread and want to be a part of the private group also Just pop in here - say hi and that you're keen to be in the private forum and one of your fellow mums-to-be will private message you the password.

Please do sign up to the weekly pregnancy emails - you can do that by adding your pregnancy in your profile (you can also add your scan pictures when you have one and bubs will be there every time you login to the website). We recommend signing up the other half as well so they know what you're going through and how baby is growing too :)

Wishing you THE VERY BEST PREGNANCY!!!
From the team at OHbaby!
Sponsored Links

littlebubble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlebubble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2014 at 4:12pm
Just got my BFP yesterday. Baby number 2 is due June 1st 2015. Thinking sticky thoughts!
Aug13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aug13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2014 at 10:04pm
Just found out baby number 2 is due on June 3rd. Can I join a private forum please?
mamasaur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamasaur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2014 at 11:42pm
Think I am in here at about 4 weeks BFP last week, with number 2. Would love to join the private group :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlebubble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2014 at 5:01pm
Hi Ladies
Congrats on your BFP's!!
I would also be keen to join the private group :)
TraceM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2014 at 10:09pm
Can I please be added to the private group :) got my bfp on saturday yay so looking at an early June Baby :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlebubble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2014 at 9:47pm
Hi Ladies,
Congrats on the BFP's so far. Do any of you know how the first person gets the password to the private forum to then pass on to everyone else? I haven't been given it so I messaged skiltz but have not heard anything back.
Hope you are all doing well
mamasaur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamasaur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2014 at 9:55pm
Doesn't even look like they've made a private group for us yet so I guess we'll have to wait for that to happen first :)
mcmarsh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcmarsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2014 at 11:11pm
Hi all, looks like I am due about 8 June with #2. HCG levels were 280 for 14-16 DPO. Can't remember with my first pregnancy what they were like. Low? Or normal for 4 weeks?
FC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2014 at 5:49am
Hi ladies,
Congrats on everyone's BFPs!
Mcmarsh - my numbers were 240 on Sunday (circa 12dpo) and jumped to 2400 odd yesterday.
I'd like to join the private group - once it's up :-)
TTC since Jan 2012
FA since Jul 2013
Lap/Hyst/HSG Dec 2013
2 x Monitored Clomid Jan / Feb 14
IVF with icsi Jul 14 - BFN
ajsmamma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ajsmamma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2014 at 3:19pm
Hi all I got bfp after 4 yrs of ttc number 3. We had actually stopped trying and said thats it when hello! still very surprised my due date is 3rd june 2015.I would love to be in the private group once we have one :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlebubble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2014 at 6:18pm
Congrats ajsmamma that's awesome news!
Aug13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aug13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2014 at 7:32am
Hello. I was just wondering if I've missed the instructions for the private group for June 2015 babies?? Thank you!

Edited by Aug13 - 06 October 2014 at 7:33am
BleeLoss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BleeLoss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2014 at 8:25pm
Hi ladies :) Just found out today I am pregnant and due June 1st! Would love to join the private group also please
TraceM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2014 at 8:28pm
Has anyone started a private Due June 2015 Facebook group? If there is enough Interest I will start one up. Anyone interested :)?
TraceM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2014 at 8:30pm
Don't think you have missed them as I haven't got them yet either :(
BleeLoss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BleeLoss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2014 at 8:35pm
I just asked on tm about a June group too. Im sure there will be alot of interest. I reckon start one up :)
TraceM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2014 at 8:55pm
ok will start one up! If anyone wants to join one PM me with your facebook name (or web link would be best) I will add you as a friend and add you to the group :) I will make it secret so noone can search it or see anything posted in it unless they are a member
TraceM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2014 at 9:05pm
Group made :) If anyone would like to join PM me!
Aug13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Aug13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2014 at 9:46pm
I was going to suggest a facebook group this evening too! Will send you a PM now. Thanks :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>