New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Kiwi Health, Pregnancy & Parenting - Biggest Loser
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedKiwi Health, Pregnancy & Parenting - Biggest Loser

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
LateStarterLorna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2016 at 11:27am
Pregnant ladies dont need to diet, you have enough stress already xx

Sponsored Links

antheawren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2016 at 7:22am
Lol late - how you doing? How did your fast day go ?

Miscarriage 5 1/2 weeks Nov 14
Miscarriage 6 weeks September 15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2016 at 4:57pm
Sorry forgot to come back to this yesterday, too busy reading all the pregnancy threads lol

Fast day was a failure as I made a too yummy dinner and then eat cake, lost a grand total of 200grams lol

Had chips and burger last night and then chip leftovers, didnt weigh myself this morning!

LP pka Rainyday View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2016 at 5:09pm
That sounds like a great day to me Late. Proudly told MW today that I've been pretty good with eating. She said I should be sweet to have whatever I feel like up to 14 weeks. Then I have to be good to avoid GDM. Dangerous.
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14
DD born sleeping 09.05.16 22w5d

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2016 at 5:42pm
What is GDM?

Omg I can't tell my Midwife the same!

Lol late you still lost and you were naughty that's awesome! We are off to the street food markets in Paihia and I'm starving!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2016 at 5:51pm
Gestational Diabetes? Hopefully 2nd trimester will be easier as you wont have to deal with morning sickness, well fingers crossed you wont, so healthier eating will be easier.

I only lost because I barely ate anything earlier in the day lol

Will be starting work again soon, so hopefully I'll be able to be on track better, this morning I treated myself to chocolate and chips for breakfast hahaha

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2016 at 9:24pm
Oh wow late your going back to Work? To the same place you were at??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2016 at 9:30pm
Not the same place but with one of the woman, its harder now with a school child, will need to suss out after school care and then holiday care but Im looking forward to earning some money :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2016 at 10:16am
That's so cool late especially just having some time for you too!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2016 at 7:00pm
Late I never hear from you any more how are you???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2016 at 8:19pm
Im still here, stalking both you in the pregnancy sections :) Keeping a steady weight, still would like to lose a few more kgs but not doing any exercise to help the cause haha

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2016 at 5:05am
I'm so glad your still stalking us Lol - you need to comment too!

Yay to maintaining! Have you started Work yet?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2016 at 11:00am
Im scared of jinxing things, so I sit here with fingers tightly crossed :) I start 23rd March, so still a little time to go, trying to get organised with school lunches, I have a supermarket shopping addiction lol

Justin Reach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justin Reach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2016 at 1:36pm
Hey LATESTARTER LORNA, just a pop in and out as this thread has long been abandened because of more exciting weight issues (pregnancy) OXY, I hope you join ANTHEA and RAINY DAY very, very, soon :)
Ha ha!! How ODD live can be, because as you know I was on the "Biggest Looser" thread mainly over at the KHPP site. Well, I had a 'break-down' which was horrid by the way. :(   But I lost a lot of weight because when I was soo down I ate very little (not the best way to shed the kilos) I had comments that I looked very drawn in the face, pale and generally less healthy than when I was kilos' heavier. I was down around the mid-60's and before that I was round the mid-70's up to almost 80 kg.

I guess my point is, losing weight doesn't always improve life. I looked physically ill, yet before I looked like a normal healthy person with curves in all the right places for a woman. YaY!!!!
21 year old son
18 year old son
(Buenos Aires Clinic Donor Egg) 4 year old son
(San Diego Clinic Donor Egg) 3 year old daughter
(San Diego Clinic Donor Egg) 2 year old daughter

Justin Reach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justin Reach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2016 at 1:41pm
All the best LATE for when you start your job. Not long to go now. :) It will be nice to earn a bit of extra money and fill in your days with something you are happy doing :) Enjoy!
21 year old son
18 year old son
(Buenos Aires Clinic Donor Egg) 4 year old son
(San Diego Clinic Donor Egg) 3 year old daughter
(San Diego Clinic Donor Egg) 2 year old daughter

LP pka Rainyday View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2016 at 1:42pm
That's a great out look Justin 😍
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14
DD born sleeping 09.05.16 22w5d

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2016 at 2:20pm
I agree Justin! After my rainbow I tipped the scales at 107kg - I lost it all and more and then I got told I looked terrible! I think some times people don't like change Lol!

Rd and I would still post here but late doesn't post anymore Lol! God knows I need to diet now I swear I am a bottomless pit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2016 at 6:41pm
Im only not posting because you both dont need to diet or worry that much about food especially for the 1st trimester, its hard enough as it it but happy to start posting again and have the encouragement to eat better and healthier banded around again :)

Definitely good point there Justin, I remember losing a heaps over a short period of time and everyone said I was getting too skinny but I actually think it was because I was still wearing the same size uniform, so the pants where ass baggy and sleeves suddenly huge lol

My problem is that I feel wrong with extra weight, it makes me sluggish and blah, end up eating crap in the evening with no off switch and find it hard to break out of the habit and next thing you know Im unhealthy again.

I have low iron stores so really trying to up levels with better food choices but evening is still out of control, Im going back to 5:2 diet with iron rich foods on the fast days, I need to get to the healthstore/chemist for supplements as well.

Im doing a fast day today and dinner was a very yummy spinach, brocolli, carrots and cheese mix with a small amount of chicken :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2016 at 11:34am
Happy Easter Ladies :)

Im being fairly good with chocolate, not great but good :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2016 at 12:04pm
Happy Easter late xxx

I was so good this morning with chocolate as I had terrible morning sickness but now I just feel sick from eating too much of Aaliah's chocolate so so sick!

Right starting Wednesday I am watching what I eat - I've past 12 weeks and I've put on so much weight that my rings are cutting off my circulation and I refuse to take them off!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>