FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHutt Valley Midwife

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
_H_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _H_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hutt Valley Midwife
    Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:20am
I'm a little lost looking for midwife! We aren't going to tell anyone that we are pregnant until 12weeks but from what I have heard you need to book a midwife pretty early so can't ask friends.

We live in Upper Hutt but both work in Lower Hutt. I'm really looking for someone that does appointments after 4pm as hubby wants to come to appointments.

Has anyone used Angela Murphy? Or anyone else you can recommend?
Sponsored Links

Nellennium View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nellennium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:29am
I had Angela, she's a lovely person. Very relaxed. Any specific questions?
Nellennium View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nellennium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:31am
There's a midwife at Valley Ultrasound, I don't know her hours but I've heard good things about her.

Also Valley Ultrasound is the best for your scans! The lady is super nice and very good at her job. Plus you get the same person each time.
Katie175256 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie175256 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:18pm
Shari Bewley is at Hutt Valley Ultrasound on Wednesday mornings. Her colleague does Wednesday afternoons. I believe Shari also does home visits. I'm not sure about how late she works though. I find it quite handy being able to have my US and midwife visit back to back.
 Post Reply Post Reply