FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFebruary 2016 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
Author
Demelza188170 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Demelza188170 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2015 at 7:51pm
Hello everyone!

Just found out that I'm 8 weeks and due early February (no exact date yet).
I'm 36, currently in my second year of a Textile Design degree, and this is my first so kinda freaking out somewhat!
Thought that joining a forum would be a great way to ground myself, find some extra support, and also learn from everyone else's experiences.

Look forward to getting to know you all!

Demelza
Sponsored Links

Poppy01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poppy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2015 at 7:58pm
welcome demelza and congratulations. i'll send you the password for the private forum which you can access by scrolling down the main forum page to the private forum section and clicking on the feb 16 group.

jessnz1990 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessnz1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2015 at 9:37pm
Hi im jess due with number two. Only confirmed with HPT today so by my own calculations due around the 20th.
Would love to join the private group or any other due Feb group please.
Look forward to getting to know you all.
ac88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2015 at 1:08pm
Hello, I'm due in Feb, and would love to join the private group please 😊
Poppy01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poppy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2015 at 2:19pm
Check your private messages for the password ladies. See you in there.

LilliVanilli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilliVanilli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2015 at 9:16am
Hello
I'm due with my second on the 27.Feb based on LMP. Can I have the password for the private forum please? :)
Poppy01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poppy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2015 at 6:55pm
sent you a private message lilli.

Mel188766 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mel188766 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2015 at 7:06pm
Hi, I'm due with my first child in early feb. I would love to join the private group please!
NicoleJB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NicoleJB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2015 at 7:16pm
Hi ladies!

I found out I was pregnant on Monday night and had my first GP appointment to confirm today :)
After an early miscarriage in December, my husband and I have put up a bit of a defense wall and don't want to get too excited. It will be nice to feel excited and connect with other Mama's to be!

Please send me the password and add me to the forum.

Thanks!

Nicole
Mitsi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mitsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2015 at 8:08pm
Hi everyone! Sooooo excited to be able to join this thread after TTC#1 for about 16 months, including one ectopic. Got BFP Wednesday, confirmed by Dr yesterday and then urgent scan today to make sure this one was in the right place. So far everything looks good - so amazing to see a heartbeat in my little blip already! Back to Dr on Monday to get the "proper" pregnancy talk so I'm feeling a little lost at the moment - I think they didn't want to get my hopes up until the scan confirmed everything was ok.

Would love to join the private forum if I can get the password please.
Poppy01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poppy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2015 at 8:20pm
passwords sent girls. see you there.

Bridget188793 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bridget188793 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2015 at 3:55am
Hi, I'm due February 14 just found out today. This is baby number 3 but feeling like a first time mum as my youngest will be 12 yrs in July!

I'd like to be in the private forum please
Thanks
Poppy01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poppy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2015 at 5:52am
Congrats due date buddy. I'll private message you the password.

NicoleJB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NicoleJB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2015 at 9:09pm
Hi there! Can I please have the password to join the forum. I'm 5 weeks pregnant with my first :)
Poppy01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poppy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2015 at 5:56am
I have sent you the password already nicole. you'll find it in your messages folder which you can access through a link at the top of the page. Just to be sure i'll send it again.

Fins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2015 at 7:58pm
Hey all, I am due feb 12 according to my LMP, but have a dating scan (mainly to put my mind at rest after a blighted ovum mid last year) on Thursday, I also have a two year old and loved being a part of a due month group with her. Would love the private group password please :)
Poppy01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poppy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2015 at 5:19am
Sent Fins. Welcome and congratulations.

Number4forme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Number4forme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2015 at 8:28am
Hi ladies - I'm due with my 4th baby on the 23/2/16, VERY excited! I have been part of an oh baby 2012 fb group and still remain friends with the members, and made one great friend in particular whom I spend a lot of time with.. So thought I might try it again! Lovely to have the support etc from people in the same boat :)
Poppy01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poppy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2015 at 8:34am
Check your messages for the private forum password Sem. congratulations.

Poppy01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poppy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2015 at 9:48am
please delete your post nicole. if you post the password here it is no longer private!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>