New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Obstetrician recommendations for Wellington 2015?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedObstetrician recommendations for Wellington 2015?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Maggie196123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maggie196123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Obstetrician recommendations for Wellington 2015?
    Posted: 06 October 2015 at 9:41am
Helu,

I'm new to this (first time around), and the only thing I know for sure is that I want to go with an obstetrician, even though it costs around $4k. The thing I'm struggling with is the lack of reviews and information online - does anyone have any recommendations or even someone they wouldn't recommend? Pm me if you want to keep it on the downlow, I totally understand!

Thanks so so much :)
Sponsored Links

toomanyvowels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toomanyvowels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2015 at 12:20am
I had Jay Marlow for my pregnancy and I couldn't recommend her enough! She's AMAZING! Worth every penny! I really really really recommend her :)
Guest_48751 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_48751 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2015 at 5:27pm
Im also looking for an obstetrician. Ive read great feedback for Michael Sangali, though my GP referred me to Jay Marlow. Im tossing between the 2. Are there other Jay Marlow patients out there? would love to hear from you.
 Post Reply Post Reply