FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPregnant & Paranoid

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 45>
Author
LP pka Rainyday View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2016 at 5:19pm
When's the midwife coming Kellsz?
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14
DD born sleeping 09.05.16 22w5d
Sponsored Links

antheawren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2016 at 7:01pm
Waiting to hear how Midwife went Kellsz

Miscarriage 5 1/2 weeks Nov 14
Miscarriage 6 weeks September 15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2016 at 7:02pm
I also didn't feel my daughter kick very much until she was probably 22 weeks my placenta was in the front I used to think how cruel it was that the placenta was in the front for me - miss paranoid!

Garcat199290 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Garcat199290 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2016 at 7:54pm
It's all over for me. Confirmed miscarriage at 5.5 weeks. My HCG was doing well and got up to 480 but has dropped to 320 so I need to stop the progesterone. So that was it my last chance :(
Currently having a wine as I am on a course on Auckland for 3 days and it's not the best time to bw stuck in a hotel room by yourself for 3 nights!
I wish you all the best with the rest of your pregnancies ladies. I hope they are smooth sailing. I look forward to hearing about the births of your wonderful babies xx
kellsz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellsz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2016 at 8:06pm
Im sorry Garcat, I have no words that are enough.
I know you have tried absolutely everything. Just so crap and so cruel

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2016 at 8:07pm
I'm so sorry Garcat. No words will help. Take care of yourself xo
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14
kellsz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellsz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2016 at 8:07pm
Not heard back from MW. But felt some kicks so Im a bit calmer. Just worried about banana listeria now brewing in my system

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2016 at 8:29pm
Aw gar my heart truly breaks for you - it's just so unfair! I promise you if I win lotto I will pay for you to get more ivf - I know a long shot but you never know! Sending you so much love on sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2016 at 2:43pm
How's everyone holding up this weekend?

I had some pretty dumb comments this week with spilling our news.
"Oh it's so much easier getting pregnant the second time aye?"
"You're a sucker going back for more"
"Do You want a boy or girl" (a healthy baby will do) "yeah but say it's healthy do you prefer a boy or girl"
"Oh I bet *insert bosses name* won't be happy!"

Why can't people just say something generic like congrats & be on their merry way?
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2016 at 6:59pm
Because some people really are stupid! I think the people that haven't suffered loss really do not appreciate how precious our babies really are! Don't let them drag you down my sweet!

I've had morning sickness off and on all day - when it's off I am starving to death I swear!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2016 at 7:32pm
How you doing kellsz? Haven't heard from you in days!

kellsz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellsz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2016 at 6:38am
A bit better thanks, had funny tummy on Saturday for few hours that stressed me out to max then yesterday I reckoned I had a fever..
Bad night Thursday didnt sleep so DH and I stayed home mw came over helped a little was feeling good till tummy played up.

Scans this week ladies?

Rd yup you hear some dumb stuff a, people are only just starting to suspect with me... I work with tradys been funny who just jumps out and says it or those who ask in round about ways encase I just got fat. Not that I am in best mental health to talk about it.

Talking about dopplers midwife spent about five min on Friday finding bubs he or she evaded it like anything tummy still hurts from the presure

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2016 at 6:49am
Oh geez kellsz that would have freaked you out!

My Midwife told me last week that I'm older now so will feel a lot more tummy pains this time round - I'm 37 -how old are you kellsz?-

I've got Midwife at 9 this morning - I haven't had much Sleep I've been worrying all night that they won't find a heart beat today! I'm so grateful that I've got an early scan! So so scared there won't be a heart beat

kellsz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellsz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2016 at 12:31pm
Im 30, was more rushing for toilet..

Had scan this morning looks like its a wee girl.

How did MW go Anthea? My midwife didnt even try till 14 weeks with doppler even then she said it was early?
mummystheword View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummystheword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2016 at 12:34pm
How has everything gone this morning Anthea? Hope everything is well. 

LP - People can just get out with their stupid comments. Omg people say stupid things like that all the time. UGH! 

Scan this week. Im feeling pregnant, Im feeling hungry. But im still wary, wondering if I should go get another HCG for peace of mind...I still have the form. Debating debating. 

Garcat - very sorry to hear hun, be kind to yourself x 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2016 at 1:52pm
Mummystheword - peace of mind is a great thing! Its not like it can harm getting another test!! Yay for feeling pregnant, that's so awesome!! Hunger has been my pain symptom the whole way so far! I am always hungry!

Kellsz congratulations, a little girl is fantastic news. You must be floating on a high right now!!! I hope you went straight out and bought your little girl something!

My scan was great. I cried lying down on the bed, was so scared! But there that little heart beat was flickering away at me! Babys measurements were perfect for how far along I thought I was and its heartbeat was great! Omg my life would be so much easier if I had my own scanning machine at home lol

kellsz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellsz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2016 at 2:03pm
Yay fabulous news. Things are looking great for ya.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2016 at 3:41pm
Did you want a boy or girl kellsz?

kellsz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellsz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2016 at 11:54am
Wasnt too bothered, but I had convinced myself it was a boy. Even brought boy   stuff

Seeing social worker on Thirsday hopefuly they can help

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2016 at 2:24pm
That's awesome kellsz as long as you tell them honestly how you are feeling they have to help!

I'm definitely pregnant and paranoid today - so annoyed as only had scan yesterday and already I am worrying due to lack of symptoms!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 45>