FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPregnant & Paranoid

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 45>
Author
ytsrik35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ytsrik35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 3:43pm
Happy to report my mood has lifted. Hallelujah!
I got an excellent MMS1 result 1:6300 and am reducing to part time work until i go on maternity leave. Back to work on Monday....a bit nervous but no where near as bad as I felt about it last Sunday and the Sunday before that I was in hospital so life is on the up.
Sponsored Links

kellsz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellsz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2016 at 10:54am
Fab to hear, embrace it hun.

I still have good and bad days... bad days are not so bad slightly
Mummabear16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mummabear16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2016 at 5:41pm
Hi girls!

I've been lurking for a while now, but I finally feel like I can post in here. I'm currently 10 weeks pregnant with #2 and we're absolutely over the moon about it! Compared with my first pregnancy, which was problem free other then being induced, I find myself worrying so much more this time around. I think it's because I'm so much more aware of what "could" happen, and in my case, ignorance was really bliss first time around!
I'm desperately trying not to count down to my NT scan, and I won't even begin to tell you how many pregnancy tests I've done lol. This is despite seeing a perfect wee bean at my dating scan! I think I'm also anxious about (probably) being induced again for the same reason as the first time, and being referred to the secondary care team at the hospital. My mw won't do that until after 12 weeks though.

If you're still reading this, I applaud you! Lol!

antheawren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2016 at 6:17pm
Lol Mummabear! 10 weeks is an awesome stage to get too! I too did a lot of pregnancy tests and hcgs every second day and I had scans every 2 weeks - those first 12 weeks really are the hardest as you don't really feel pregnant! Your doing amazing! I was induced my last 2 pregnancies and am hoping this time I won't have to be as I also hate it but honey at the end of the day as long as we get our healthy Baby it doesn't matter if we are induced or not I just want that healthy Baby at the end of it! Keep remembering you have done amazing so far and reaching 10 weeks is a huge thing - the chances of anything going wrong now are getting slimmer and slimmer!

I've had a couple of anxious days too

Miscarriage 5 1/2 weeks Nov 14
Miscarriage 6 weeks September 15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mummabear16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2016 at 12:30pm
It's good talking to you again Anthea! How are you going? How many weeks are you now?

You've definitely reassured me that I'm not so crazy with all the test taking lol. Even just writing it all down on here made me feel so much better. As a friend said to me, by 10 weeks you're 25% done! Which makes it seem so much closer in a weird way, although since this will be our last child, I feel a little bad wanting this first trimester to hurry up lol.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2016 at 1:49pm
Omg Muma I'm wishing my whole pregnancy would hurry up Lol and I feel no guilt for that - it's an awful feeling worrying all the time! I'm glad it made you feel better just knowing your not the only one who worries helps xxx

I'm 20 weeks now and it's been a long long long 20 weeks!

Edited by antheawren - 22 May 2016 at 3:20pm

kellsz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellsz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2016 at 1:57pm
Mummabear this will be my one and only bub and I want it go warp speed too.. dont feel bad. Tv and stuff portray ptegnancy as a great experience.. it isnt for a lot of us.

Wow 20 weeks Anthea how come your pregnancy is going faster than mine haha. 32 weeks here still feels like a life time away.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2016 at 3:19pm
Lol Kellz I promise you mine feels like it is going super slow in fact I feel like I'm going backwards oh to be 32 weeks - only 8 weeks to go!

Omg chocolate makes me so sick now but I just can't seem to not eat it! It's what I do I eat chocolate and every time I do I say never again! And yet I do and it takes a good 24 hours to feel better again!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mummabear16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2016 at 5:55pm
Oh you girls are awesome.

It sounds like you both are doing really well. Oh to be in the second trimester onwards huh! I can't wait to feel more normal again, although feeling crappy is always a good sign, in a very twisted way lol.

I miss chocolate! I'm trying to cut out (or cut down) on dairy atm, to see if it has any relation to my #2 issues (I won't say much more then that haha). I really need to go down and get me some dark chocolate... hehehe.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2016 at 6:02pm
You just need to get through these 12 weeks scans Muma - have you booked them yet??

Omg I just need the self control to not eat the chocolate Omg I don't even enjoy it when I'm eating it!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mummabear16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2016 at 8:48am
It's on the 9th of June! At 10am as well, so I'm glad that I don't have to wait all day for it lol.

LP pka Rainyday View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2016 at 9:10am
Hello lovelies, lurking in the shadows to make sure you're all doing ok.
Sending lots of love to you all xo
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14
DD born sleeping 09.05.16 22w5d

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mummabear16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2016 at 3:33pm

ytsrik35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ytsrik35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2016 at 8:42pm
Yeah being pregnant is portrayed in the movies as a wonderful experience. I have not found it wondrous. I've found it pukey, depressing, fatty, bloaty, kitty, shirt tempered. The only thing I've enjoyed is my hair seems healthier. 14w1d feels like it's been forever. I'm not feeling guilty about it. I'll tell it like it is to bub when it's an adult.
ytsrik35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ytsrik35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2016 at 8:43pm
Zitty not kitty and fartie not fatty. Fatty is next trimester!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2016 at 10:52am
I love being pregnant knowing I'm growing my wee girl in there - it's hard Work especially when your older but worth every second and every single pregnancy is different!

Not too much longer muma to wait now xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2016 at 11:28am
Am having a bad day just drove Home from Work to use Doppler and back again! 40 minute trip for reassurance

kellsz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellsz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2016 at 11:53am
❤ RD you are in my thoughts and prayers

Anthea so glad I never brought a doppler think it would increase my OCD.

Last day of work on Friday ekk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2016 at 12:18pm
Omg kellsz that has gone super fast I bet your so excited

GEONC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GEONC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2016 at 4:46pm
Yay Ytsrik for great results.
Anthea...perhaps you may need doppler to work so your petrol bill will not sky rocket.
Kellz wow so nearly there, finishing work is a huge milestone. RD doesn't quite seem the same without your posts sending you hugs too.
AFM...scan is 3 weeks tomorrow ( 7pm) fingersx for a well bub, ideally placenta away from my cervix and no flashing of baby bits. In that order for importance. As long as babe is well I can cope with the others!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 45>