FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPregnant & Paranoid

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 45>
Author
kellsz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellsz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2016 at 6:42am
I dunno guess I just scared about getting excited and jinxing it?

I so want to be your friend Anthea, is she planning on any scans and is she under a Mw?

Argh brought a Mizone sports water yesterday drunk it and was best before Jun 15. DH reckons it will be okay I hope so it was sealed.
Sponsored Links

antheawren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2016 at 7:40am
IT will be fine honey there is nothing actually in there that can harm you they just have to put a best before date on it by law!

She is waiting for a date for a scan now - I want to be like her too! It was almost like she felt guilty for being so care free about it - I said hell no I would give anything to be like you! To not wake every morning and wonder if today is the day I will loose my Baby!

Your allowed to get excited now honey - your getting closer and closer to that safe time and the chances of anything bad happening now are just so small! Like get a decent prize in lotto small!

Miscarriage 5 1/2 weeks Nov 14
Miscarriage 6 weeks September 15
kellsz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellsz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2016 at 8:19am
Naaaw, thank you Anthea you are so lovely you made me cry.

Every morning is a day closer to the final goal too :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2016 at 8:55am
Absolutely wouldn't it be awesome to just be able to Sleep til then?

LP pka Rainyday View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2016 at 2:48pm
Ditto what Anthea said about the mizone.
There are so many things that last longer than the dates they put on them.
Had a baked Kumara withh cheese for lunch. Man it was good!! Satisfied my bacon craving last night too. Yum yum.
Few aches & pains today but I've got a cold & a stupid cough which is probably irritating my tummy.
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14
DD born sleeping 09.05.16 22w5d

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2016 at 6:12pm
How is your tummy now rd? Mine is still achy and almost hard feeling from the inside from the outside it's still soft and spongy of course!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2016 at 6:23pm
It's full. We just went to that food festival thing I told you about that we're been to before. I ate so much! Some things probably shouldn't have technically speaking but the feijoa sorbet was Bloody amazing!
So Damn hot here I'd like to sleep for a week.
That sounds odd Anthea. Although I remember my midwife showing me how she found the top of my uterus when doing fundal height. And the uterus feels a lot firmer than everything else when pregnant.
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2016 at 7:11pm
It's more a tight feeling!

Oh rd I would love to go to a food festival! I made Thai chicken Curry though it takes a lot to motivate me around dinner time now so it's always late!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2016 at 7:32am
I keep getting a full one second ache on my keep side so of course I've just read up on eptopic pregnancy - I think I'm pretty safe that it's not! Omg honestly I am one crazy lady!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2016 at 9:01am
I thought this was possibly ectopic too !! I googled the crap out of it. But pain didn't get worse & nothing else like shoulder tip pain. Turned out that it was the side that baby implanted on. ☺
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2016 at 9:06am
Omg rd I should have just pmed you in the beginning! I've worked myself up into such a state!
What is shoulder tip pain?

kellsz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellsz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2016 at 10:22am
I dont wanna scare you but I didnt get shoulder tip pain with my ruptured ectopic infact i didnt know till it burst.

However, your hcg levels and doubling looks too good for ectoptic. Fa told me this time around theh atart off really low and dont double normally at all

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2016 at 11:39am
That's interesting to know Kellsz. I thought that was a classic sign of ectopic. But as you say Antheas results aren't typical of ectopic.
I've felt queasy all day so far. Only thing that made me feel slightly better was a chai latte. Can't exactly drink those all day! Desperate need of a nana nap this arvo me thinks.
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2016 at 12:34pm
Thanks kellsz - how many eptopic did you have? What is shoulder tip pain though?

My pains have all stopped but I'm still having lots of bathroom breaks! Which is hard when I'm cooking in a cafe!

I wish so much I could be chilled out how how I wish for that innocence back!

kellsz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellsz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2016 at 2:30pm
Typically women get very crook with ectopics. Shoulder tip pain is agongy, awful awful pain in your shoulder. Ive only had one.

Anthea bad cramping is pretty common and not always abad thing, good things can cause it in early pregnancy ie lots of strectching and growing.

Rd have you tried lemon or lime in water its fab for nausea.

Been having werid sensations in my womb almost like contractions or a shuder.. but not painful but not like other flutters ive felt
kellsz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellsz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2016 at 2:32pm
I would love some innocence too

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2016 at 3:40pm
I think for me once I start on my freak out it's so hard to talk myself down! I even know pains etc are good except my last miscarriage started off that way so now I freak out damn it!

I can't picture what your meaning but I'm sure it's all very normal - maybe Baby is doing somersaults in there!

kellsz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellsz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2016 at 8:22pm
Are you having a 7 week scan and more HCG till then? They help a wee bit well for a day or so

Just focus on what you know,HCG increasing nicely as it should.

Yeah its a odd feeling,could be flips that would be cool. If only I knew it was I would be so happy.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2016 at 9:21pm
Yip getting hcgs done going te doctors tomorrow to get more blood test forms will do another 2 this week and 3 next week! Kerikeri shuts down in the weekends so can't do tests on Saturday! I'm already worrying about what my hcgs will be tomorrow! I also don't get results back until Wednesday!

kellsz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellsz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2016 at 11:37am
If they get too nerve wracking change to weekly? Grow bubba grow.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 45>