FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPregnant & Paranoid

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 45>
Author
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2016 at 8:31pm
Hi all. Thought id join you. I'm pregnant and of course paranoid due to my history! Early days. 5w tomorrow

Angel babies July '13, November '13 and June '14
Baby girl born 26/06/15
Sponsored Links

Karenka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karenka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2016 at 9:06pm
Welcome Helen. Yep I've had a similar thing (when not pregnant) and been told it's a reflux type thing (which feels similar to a heart thing). It is worst after eating or when you lie down or bend over? Mine was and it's reflux. Regardless, it would be worth going to see your GP.

Welcome NZ Veggie. Congratulations. I'm sure we've crossed paths on another thread before. I'm 5 weeks today or tomorrow (35 days today - haven't really worked out weeks yet!) and am generally disbelieving (read back a couple of pages - lol), but am getting some glimmers of hope now and then. Hope to be sharing this journey with you until we've got healthy bubs in our arms. I saw your question on another thread - I'm on 2 x 100mg pessaries, 3 times in 24 hours - so every 8 hours ish, as per FA recurrent miscarriage doctor (my progesterone is fine, but it's one of those won't hurt, might help things). P.S I presume your signature is wrong and you didn't have your daughter a few weeks ago?!!

How's it going Indigo? How's everyone else?
TTC #2 April 2014.
MCs: May 2014, November 2014, April 2015, August 2015.
MMC: 10 weeks August 2016.
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2016 at 9:27pm
Hey karenka! Thanks for the info!
Ooops. No daughter born 2015. Accidentally put 2016. Will change that!

Yes definitely crossed paths before. I was around a lot ttc my daughter etc

Baby girl born 26/06/15
Indigo Blue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Indigo Blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2016 at 9:44pm
Thanks for the link Karenka ... So hard to find on my phone..
Awesome HCG is rising well.. When are you having a scan? I'm scheduled next Friday 29th.. I'm just dreading that scan... And then watched inconceivable tonight and watched them have that dating scan and no heart beat and it just sent me right back... Urgh. Negative thoughts.

How is everyone else doing X
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/47d5e3/%5dhttp://FertilityFriend.com/home/47d5e3/%5b/url%5d
amk11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amk11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2016 at 11:22pm
This is us at the moment ladies, my wife is 9 weeks pregnant with baby number 2. Another IVF baby and so far everything looks really good, dating scan looked good and we saw the heartbeat at 7+2. Not having another scan until 12+6 due to weekend and wanting it at our local ultrasound place. Such a long wait........ Hope everyone is doing well
IVF 1- No embryos to transfer
IVF 2- BFN
IVF 3- BFP, miscarriage at 7 weeks
IVF 4- BFP, Joshua born 15/12/2013 and one frozen embryo
FET- CP
IVF 5- Baby number 2 due 21/2/2017 and 1 frozen embryo ❤
kellsz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellsz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2016 at 2:51am
Such a waiting game. IVF pregancies are definitely 10-11 months long eh (actually I would say years if you include all the TTC and appointments)
antheawren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2016 at 9:34am
I would imagine it would be incredibly hard! And the pregnancy is even longer with the worry that comes with it!

Miscarriage 5 1/2 weeks Nov 14
Miscarriage 6 weeks September 15
amk11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amk11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2016 at 5:35pm
Yes it's hard but trying so hard to be positive and remember over 90% success rate after good first scan.....
IVF 2- BFN
FET- CP
Karenka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karenka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2016 at 9:07pm
Oooh 29th isn't too far away. Have you being doing hcgs Indigo? I'm kind of taking one day at a time and haven't thought too much about a scan yet. Will probably wait until I'm over 7 weeks and do hcgs again next week, assuming the results I get tomorrow are fine (they hopefully will be as I had my first really nauseous morning this morning). I've gone from not being into hcgs to wanting to do them every week to reassure myself!

How are you NZ Veggie? Everyone else? How much longer have you got to go Anthea?

Gosh Amk that is a long wait, even though it is a normal length of wait I guess. Can you guys organise a scan in between to put your minds at ease? Hold on to that thought that after a successful scan the success rate is great.
TTC #2 April 2014.
MCs: May 2014, November 2014, April 2015, August 2015.
MMC: 10 weeks August 2016.
amk11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amk11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2016 at 9:25pm
We cou,d ask for an additional scan Karenka but we just want to trust what is happening, scan is booked for August 15..... Yep we are holding onto that, no bleeding, lots of symptoms and measuring right on IVF dates wih heart beat of 160. It's hard for me cause I'm not pregnant so have to trust my wife and her symptoms, although I can see just through little things that she looks pregnant.
Interesting about hgs, ours weren't flash numbers ( rising but los side of normal) but scan was perfect....... So our fertility doctor said he doesn't really like multiple hcgs, he prefers the dating scan earlier, ours was 7+2.... Anyway hope your levels keep rising and from 7 weeks is a good time for e scan
IVF 2- BFN
FET- CP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2016 at 3:27am
It's so lovely to have a male on here amk and hear your point of view! How is your wife coping with it all? I think your so brave not having another scan! I had them every 2 weeks until I was 20 weeks!

Karenka don't be hard on yourself honey you do everything you need to to reassure yourself! If you need hcgs to do that than that's awesome to have that reassurance!

Being pregnant terrifies me I'm always so scared of something going wrong! I have 7 weeks and 5 days to go! I moved my wee girl into a bed last night and already I want to put her cot back up! IT took ages to get her to Sleep last night and she's just woken so upset! She's so short so surely she can live in a cot for a few more years!

Mushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2016 at 8:20am
Anthea - amk11 is a lady :) 

Amk11 - congrats on your good scan! Always fantastic to see the heart beat :) Was this pregnancy with your eggs? I remember someone doing that, and thought it was nice with both contributing as it were.
Me: 35, PCOS, endo, DH: 34, severe MFI
6+ yrs TTC#2
M/C 2012, clomid 2013, IVM 2014, IVF 2015, M/C 2015
2016 FET#1- BFP - MMC - Emergency D&C
FET#2 - BFN
Jul 16 - stage 3 endo removed.
Oct 16 BFP
amk11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amk11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2016 at 8:33am
Thanks mushroom....
Long story short we did try with my eggs but I have low egg reserve and only 1 ovary due to a tumour. It didn't work sadly. My wife got pregnant on her first round of IVF where she carried..... So same recipe for this baby.....
She is sick and exhausted but doing welll........
IVF 2- BFN
FET- CP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2016 at 9:34am
Oh God I am so sorry! Please excuse my foot in mouth - believe me it happens quite often!

amk11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amk11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2016 at 9:05pm
It's really not a problem at all. 😃 Sorry was working late so couldn't reply earlier..... We are super excited but a little nervous
IVF 2- BFN
FET- CP
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2016 at 9:28pm
I'm good thanks. Trying to decide when to book in my first scan. Thinking 7+3 will work out for me. I think that will be far enough along!!!

Baby girl born 26/06/15
MountTaylor View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MountTaylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2016 at 9:52pm
Yay, I'm back in the crazy club!! Good to see a few of you i know from other threads on here... 5 weeks tomorrow and levels up nicely around 800, progesterone also very good this time. Just hoping for this one to stick. So super busy with work I hope it gets me through the weeks without having to blood test and scan all the time to stay sane!!
TTC#2 - 3rd Letrozole cycle since MC
MC + D&C after SCH - 9w3d March 16
Four letrozole cycles - Oct 2015 - Jan 2016
MC - 8 weeks - October 2015
First beautiful baby girl - born Nov 2014
Miscarriage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Indigo Blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2016 at 10:31pm
Ah Karenka I think that's normal.. And I honestly felt at times that this is all pointless and going to end in tears, but I'll just pick myself back up and keep going if it is because it is so worth it.
I'm not doing anymore hcgs, first lot were great and I'm just waiting to scan next Friday now.
Mount - bloody nice to see you!
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/47d5e3/%5dhttp://FertilityFriend.com/home/47d5e3/%5b/url%5d

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Indigo Blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2016 at 10:34pm
AMK11 - those are good symptoms :) hoping it goes well for you this time. How awesome your wife has such amazing support from you.. Sounds like you've had a rough ride so far, hoping this is the baby for you X
amk11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amk11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2016 at 10:49pm
Thanks indigo.... She is amazing and fertile compared to me. Of her two rounds of IVF she has had our son, a cp from a frozen embryo and is now pregnant again and we have another frozen embryo...... I am ok with it not being me, I'm just glad to have Joshua and a new baby on the way....
Oh and I'm so glad others are worried too. Hoping all these bubs are growing and developing....
IVF 2- BFN
FET- CP
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 45>