FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPregnant & Paranoid

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 45>
Author
kellsz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellsz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2016 at 11:44am
FA only do HCG weekly probably cos of this?
Sponsored Links

Mushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2016 at 1:43pm
Blood levels look fine Anthea - doubling is only a rough guide, as long as you see a good increase it's fine. Doubling times, as kelz mentioned, can be up to 72 hrs (and some ladies go longer than that) :)
Me: 35, PCOS, endo, DH: 34, severe MFI
6+ yrs TTC#2
M/C 2012, clomid 2013, IVM 2014, IVF 2015, M/C 2015
2016 FET#1- BFP - MMC - Emergency D&C
FET#2 - BFN
Jul 16 - stage 3 endo removed.
Oct 16 BFP
antheawren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2016 at 1:58pm
Thank you everyone I've been messaging rd all morning freaking until I found good information on Google!

My hcgs went Tuesday last week 350 Thursday 1300 Tuesday 4650! I always thought they had to double! So should have been 5200!

Miscarriage 5 1/2 weeks Nov 14
Miscarriage 6 weeks September 15
kellsz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellsz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2016 at 4:24pm
When do our bodies ever do anything according to text book anyway?

Hopefully time flies super fast till your scan then HCGs mean nothing and you can have some relief

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2016 at 5:26pm
I'm thinking I may not get another test done am supposed to tomorrow - I lost my last 2 at 6 weeks and 5 weeks 6 days - I'm 6 weeks on Saturday!

Can you get good hcgs and then still miscarry?

LP pka Rainyday View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2016 at 5:39pm
Can go both ways. You can get crap results & have a healthy pg and you can start with good results & mc.
My last mc I told you about earlier today I got hcg done because I suspected I was going to mc & result was 74 at 5.5 weeks.
4th pg I got fantastic hcg & saw heart beat at 6 weeks then hcg stopped rising & mc'd. Probably not the answer you want but just my experience & the reason why I didn't get hcgs done this time.
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14
DD born sleeping 09.05.16 22w5d

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2016 at 5:55pm
That's OK rd I googled and got the same answer! You would have to think something would be wrong with Baby to loose it after seeing a heart beat ah! It's pretty damn cruel isn't it

MountTaylor View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MountTaylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2016 at 6:46pm
Hi guys! I'm joining you off the "two week wait" thread. Got a BFP yesterday and had an HCG done today, doing Pregnancy monitoring with HCG tests for the next couple of weeks, and Im freaking out as I had food poisoning this time last week!! Fingers crossed for next HCG. Happy to join the other crazies here

4 weeks and 2 days today, so Garcat we are Due date buddies!
TTC#2 - 3rd Letrozole cycle since MC
MC + D&C after SCH - 9w3d March 16
Four letrozole cycles - Oct 2015 - Jan 2016
MC - 8 weeks - October 2015
First beautiful baby girl - born Nov 2014
Miscarriage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2016 at 6:55pm
Yay for more crazies Lol really unfortunate timing on the food poisoning mount it must be a strong wee Bubba cause it's still here xxx let us know what your hcgs are tomorrow

mummystheword View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummystheword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2016 at 7:07pm
I'm joining, I'm just on edge. Had first hcg today and it's 200 not sure how I feel about that. Next test Friday. Don't even really know how far I am because of the miscarriage i thought well into the 4th week but based on ov maybe I'm only just 4 weeks today ughhhhh this is so hard!!!!
MountTaylor View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MountTaylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2016 at 7:20pm
These HCG tests are hideous aren't they? Mummystheword - from what I have read that is still well within the normal range at 4 weeks?

With my first pregnancy my levels were pretty low, to the point where my doctor cautioned me to be prepared. I was having threatened miscarriages right until week 16, not fun, but my daughter was born no problem. Second pregnancy had a great HCG at 4 weeks but must have miscarried not long after because was back to 10 by the time they actually found the missed miscarriage at 8 weeks.

Antheawren my doctor got an urgent test so he had my result today, 686? At 4 weeks 2 days I guess thats in the ok range, but like I said, didn't mean much for me last time.

I think we are all going through our own private hell!
TTC#2 - 3rd Letrozole cycle since MC
MC + D&C after SCH - 9w3d March 16
Four letrozole cycles - Oct 2015 - Jan 2016
MC - 8 weeks - October 2015
First beautiful baby girl - born Nov 2014
Miscarriage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2016 at 7:33pm
That's an awesome rate mount and mummystheword - mount yours must be off the chart!

Hcgs do your Head in don't they yet they are so hard to stop as it does give you reassurance for a small amount of time even if you freak getting them and waiting for the results!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2016 at 8:14pm
Welcome aboard the crazy train Mount & mummystheword 😄 you both sound like your on track at least on paper.
This seriously is one hell of a journey yet look how many of us are doing it. Desire outweighs the fear.
I started watching the secret life of babies & gave up half way through because it was too cute! nearly cried watching a baby being breast Fed. They really are fascinating.
My darling boy has been very loving lately. Bless him ❤ he must know I need a little extra TLC
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2016 at 8:41pm
Aw that's so lovely rd - mine is being the complete opposite - tantrums galore!

Isn't it funny the things that set you off? I can't wait to breast feed again it really is so special!

I think today is the first day in a week I haven't cried Lol!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2016 at 8:51pm
Nearly cried watching finding nemo!
You're a survivor Anthea. You can totally do this.
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14
mummystheword View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummystheword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2016 at 8:52pm
Thanks for the welcome ladies. Honestly with baby number 1 i was just easy breezy didnt even realise i was preg until 6 weeks. And now its all hcgs and putting my feet up and all sorts. Paranoid about getting past the point that i miscarried at last time not that ill be out of the woods but its like a milestone in my head.
Garcat199290 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Garcat199290 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2016 at 10:24pm
Welcome and congratulations Mount and mummystheword, it's great you are 4 weeks and 2 weeks as well Mount. I will be following your progress.
I don't like these HCG tests I would rather not know rather than having the stress of it all. I will have to have them weekly through FA though. I am not looking forward to my test on Friday
Garcat199290 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Garcat199290 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2016 at 10:27pm
Also Kellsz I understand your paranoia about food poisoning. If I am concerned about anything I always take an extra probiotic or 2 to help support the immune systems ability to fight the onslaught of bugs.
kellsz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellsz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2016 at 11:58am
Im back home again, trying to muster strength to call social worker.

Garcat getting leg cramps to point i cant lie longer than two hours. Whats a good dose of magnesium to start on?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2016 at 12:13pm
Oh much kellsz that's painful!

I've just had a call from the scan place and I can't get in for my first scan til the 25th Feb Omg that feels like a life time away!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 45>