FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedconfused

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Haseena225991 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haseena225991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: confused
    Posted: 21 September 2017 at 5:31pm
Hello, I am 26 yrs old. My doctor says I have "low quality eggs". I just had my first failed IVF. The doctor retrieved 17 eggs and only 4 fertilized. Anyway, my doc. said that I should not think about using donor eggs , he thinks we should try a few more IVF cycles. The problem is that our insurance doesn't cover any of this. So, we have to pay everything on our own. I am afraid that if we spend our money on more IVF's and they fail then we won't have any money for donor eggs. On the other hand, I am afraid that I will regret not trying to conceive with my own eggs. Has anyone experienced this, any advice?
Sponsored Links

Cameron226013 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cameron226013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2017 at 4:34am
What a confusing situation!!!!. I’ll help you with some pieces of advice to have a successful IVF. I recommend you to concentrate on nutrition. Nutrition is the foundation of healthy fertility and a healthy pregnancy. Nutrition can have a direct impact on the future development and health of your child. Natural fertility diet includes foods which are dense in specific nutrients needed for hormonal function, production and balance, fetal development, egg health, sperm health, blood health and much more. Natural fertility diet Provides antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals which help to protect egg and sperm health from damage caused by free-radicals. Supports the body towards normal hormonal balance by providing the fats needed for hormone production and function. Provides the body with an abundance of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other nutrients needed for optimal health. If you follow a well balanced diet and good nutrition, may that help you have a successful IVF. God bless you.
sofia226715 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sofia226715 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2017 at 1:10pm
Hello, Haseena!! What a confusing situation!!!!. Don’t give up you still young, I want to tell you that there is a time to try. So, I will share my cousin’s successful experience. 19 years ago, she suffered from low-quality eggs and she tried to have IVF treatment many times but all of them failed. In that time, she felt so sad, depressed and cried for many times. But she overcame all these feelings and she put in front of her that everything is possible. So, her doctor recommended her to follow the diet to boost her fertility. She was keen on having antioxidants and vitamins which helped her to improve eggs health. She was following this fertility diet for 6 months. After that 6 months he made IVF but this time she succeeded. I recommend you to talk to your doctor about a healthy diet that boosts your eggs quality. I think If you follow a well-balanced diet and good nutrition, may that help you have a successful IVF. God bless you
Miah227022 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miah227022 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2017 at 2:56am
Hey, Haseena!! Don’t think in a negative way 👎but you should have the faith in yourself👌. You will able to have successful IVF and you should remember this all the time. Before I had IVF treatment I used to full my mind with positive energy. Beside the positive energy, I used to eat organic food 🍗🍚and fresh vegetables🍎🍅🍇. I ate food that full of folic acid and omega3 and I avoided all fast food🍔🍕. Also, I practice exercises and I had daily work but not with exceed exercises. I followed this routine for 1 year and during this year, my husband and my friend was supported me. They always told me that I can do it. Sometimes I was felt down because I had 3 miscarriages before. But my friend always remembered me that this time will be successful. Then I went to the hospital and I made tests. The results were fine and I was so happy. From that moment I started to believe in myself. after one month, I had a successful IVF. It was amazing news that I’ll be a mom to a baby. don’t worry dear Haseena you’ll be a mom soon
 Post Reply Post Reply