New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Knowing your doing the best you can but working on
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedKnowing your doing the best you can but working on

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
CairoKolton266926 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CairoKolton266926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Knowing your doing the best you can but working on
    Posted: 06 April 2021 at 9:47am
Ok so iI', going to let you know a little bit about my journey as a single parent so those of you that are new to being a single parent or feel like your life is going nowhere because your doing it all on your own, that its OK and you are doing great and you can still do and be what you want and get your life to where you want it to be. So here goes https://essaywriter.fun/:) My name is Kris and i have been a single mum for 11 years. When i became a single mum i was not thinking it was real at first but it didn't take long for me to realise that, yep its real. I had just spent the last 8 years with my ex whom i was only married too for the last 2 years of our relationship. I had 2 kids going in to it and was already a single mum with them for a little while before i met my new partner.

Edited by CairoKolton266926 - 08 April 2021 at 8:32am
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply