FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedInteresting to know NOW!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Interesting to know NOW!
    Posted: 22 May 2007 at 9:30pm
Whhle i was pregnant i developed a rash on my arms where they take blood from. I blamed the alcohol wipes they used on my arms as i had a LOT of blood taken. But funnily enough it kept coming up between bloods also...and has now gone!

well tonight i watched Down size me and the "dummy" had the exact same rash and she called it exsthma (sp) but it was due to too much dairy in her diet as a dummy which also made her asthma worse...

OMG I craved milk BIG BIG time (anyone who followed my pregnancy knows of the 12 litres plus per week) and I now think that rash was probably TOO MUCH DAIRY!!! I had never considered that before tonight...and my asthma got worse and i coughed a lot more...OMG my craving did that to me...

just thought it might be of interest to anyone else doing the same craving and possibly having similar symptoms!
Sponsored Links

peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2007 at 9:39pm
Glad to hear someone else craved milk....I'm only a small time craver at 6 litres per week but give me time No excema yet though...fingers crossed
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2007 at 9:40pm
As the saying goes you learn something new everyday  Interesting thing to learn thou I sometimes wonder if I have an allergy to the wipes they use as my arms flare up after I have blood taken.
I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
MyMinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyMinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2007 at 6:36am
yeah I have ezcema bad this pregnancy cause I crave dairy alot, Im not supose to really have much at all, but i can go through 4litre of choc milk in one day(I hate the taste of regular milk) and a big block of cheese in 2 days. When Im not pregnant I generally dont touch dairy only yoghurt.

DF and Haleigh are huge dairy intakers they both between them polish off a 2litre milk in 1 maybe 2 days
sunshine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2007 at 11:55am
this is interesting. I too crave milk. hot chocolate is the best! and i have developed a rash on my upper arms - wierd?
 Post Reply Post Reply