FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAccomodation for the OHbaby! Mega Meet Up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
shelleybean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelleybean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2007 at 10:52pm
Hell yeah, wish we could come, but we have Lily's party and our good friends party aswell.

Sponsored Links

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2007 at 10:41am
Originally posted by Katherine Katherine wrote:

You know the more people staying at the hotel with us, the more people there are to sneak down to the bar for a nightcap together...  Can't you just see a big group of OHbaby! mums taking over the hotel bar?

ummm, only problem is they dont have a hotel bar! just a "living room".

Edited by GandT

Andie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2007 at 12:35pm

So who's staying there?  I'm in... Emma, Katherine, Aimee, who else? 

(eeek it'll be fun!)

Andie
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2007 at 3:28pm
Deb definitely is, and FionaS too I think? Exciting!
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2007 at 3:44pm
Yeap, I'll be there but as my girl will be at home I might be boring and sleep allllllllllllllllll weekend! Well, until 10am at least ;) Don't wanna miss out on brekkie!
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2007 at 3:53pm
yep i'm staying there! and having brekkie included...

FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2007 at 4:23pm
OT but YAY! For your baby girl GandT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley
Andie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2007 at 9:01am

Choooice.... 2 more people!  Be great to meet you guys.  And CONGRATS on the wee daughter, Deb - woo-hoo!! 

I decided to be a bit stingy and not go with the brekkie.  I seem to eat breakfast in fits and starts in-between all of Ella's morning "routine" anyway. 

Hey FYI for anyone else thinking of booking there - the website says some rooms are booked out for some nights but I still got a studio room when I rang - I think they've set some aside for Oh Baby or something. 

Andie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12