FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAuckland mums dinner - 16 June ’07

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
Author
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2007 at 10:16am
Me too! The reservation is under OHbaby! just in case any of you beat me there
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Sponsored Links

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2007 at 4:22pm
Fell off the anti consumer bandwagon and bought a new top, not sure if I am brave enough to go in my dress now seeing as how it has been a bit nipply today...
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2007 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by ErinsMama ErinsMama wrote:

not sure if I am brave enough to go in my dress now seeing as how it has been a bit nipply today...

hahahahaha nipply
thats funny.

katherine is that something to do with you...???

Edited by gandt

Bumble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bumble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2007 at 5:14pm
Its going to freezing tonight!!! The skies are clear.... so prepare for coldness!!! Good on you those brave enuf to go for a dress....
formerly known as "Bee"

Ethan ~ March 2003 Big 6 year old school boy!
Micah ~ Aug 2008 ~ Smiley pants who loves telephones!
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2007 at 5:21pm
Ive changed my mind about what to wear a dozen times! Lol! Unfortunatly I havnt got anything warm to go with my wedding dress, so have had to flag that idea
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2007 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by Kellz Kellz wrote:

Ive changed my mind about what to wear a dozen times! Lol! Unfortunatly I havnt got anything warm to go with my wedding dress, so have had to flag that idea

LMAO!!!
Two Blondinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2007 at 10:07am
thank you to all the lovely ladies that came to dinner and big thanks to Emma for arranging it all

I had a great night

...and yes, it was a tad chilly (or "nipply" LOL) in the dress
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2007 at 10:48am

Thanks Emma, I have to agree it was a nice night.

peachy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2007 at 11:55am
It was nice to meet you lovely ladies, I felt very welcome! Thank you!

Sorry I had to dash off at 10:30 but my pre-paid carpark ran out at 10:30 and then I had to pick the oh so drunken DH up from a 21st! Its not often these days we get invited to a 21st so he had to make the most of it of course!
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2007 at 12:08pm
Did anyone get pics???

SMoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2007 at 1:00pm
Yip agree was really a nice night. I dont think anyone brought a camera with. Next time we have to make sure we have one there. My baby was still up when I got home and got highly upset this morning when I wanted to go out and do the shopping alone so I got DH up and he had to come with.

Bumble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bumble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2007 at 1:23pm
Morning Ladies,

I had a good time as well.... We must arrange for another!!
formerly known as "Bee"

Ethan ~ March 2003 Big 6 year old school boy!
Micah ~ Aug 2008 ~ Smiley pants who loves telephones!
FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2007 at 2:22pm
It was nice to meet you all, I had a great time. Kellz - so sorry! I had really wanted to talk with you but come the night totally forgot! Would love to chat another time
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2007 at 5:11pm
Glad you all had a great night, I think I'm still full from all that food! Mmmm, calamari!

Will definitely have to do it again soon! And I would say next time we'll take partners, but wouldn't that just spoil the fun
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Two Blondinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 12:26pm
I agree!

Perhaps and Oh baby Dad's night out?
(with secret hidden microphones so we can hear what they're saying )
Katherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 12:36pm
Yes, please organise another dinner so I can come this time! Gandt, don't make me throw my anti-thrush cream and breast pads at you for that cheeky remark.
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 12:55pm
I agree!! Hopefully I can come next time around.

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by Katherine Katherine wrote:

Gandt, don't make me throw my anti-thrush cream and breast pads at you for that cheeky remark.

hahahahahahah

emma and i were talking about yum char the other day and i mentioned how you liked it too...
or maybe somewhere cheap and tacky like valentines.??

Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 2:08pm
Nothing wrong with valentines....well depends on which one you go to....

There is a really good Thai restuarant here on the shore and the mains are only $10.

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by Paws Paws wrote:

Nothing wrong with valentines....well depends on which one you go to....

no theres not - i quite like it not that i've been for a while.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>