FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked***Due in February 2008***

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 103104105106107 180>
Author
My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2007 at 10:52am

Kawwww I bet I wont be able to get him to sit still long ewnough to get a pic this year, let alone with a santa hat on!!

Mum to Mr 10, Mr 6 and Mr 4

Sponsored Links

My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2007 at 10:52am
hey where did you go I just went to message you lol!!

ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2007 at 11:27am
im back but you have gone!
Mum to two amazing boys!
Tiff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2007 at 11:35am
Kiwi that picture of Leo is too cute!! Last year we got antlers for our dog and she lokked very cute too (not that I'm comparing your human baby to our furry one!!LOL).

Kawwww, I don't think I'll be able to make it next week as I've got quite a busy week planned, but I will post on the thread.

I'm glad you are feeling a bit better about things Lucky, I know how you feel about the 'doomed' thing. Yesterday I think I finally had my first real preggy hormone meltdown (with no real reason) at the mall of all places!!! Poor DH went to meet him for lunch and ended up sobbing all over him!!
lucky3rdtime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucky3rdtime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2007 at 11:41am
I'm still waiting for her to text me, will text her after lunch if I haven't heard anything.

Yeah preg hormones can really mess with your emotions can't they, something so small can trigger a meltdown.

I feel bad about offloading on DH, I think he is getting sick of me being crabby all the time, and everytime I have a meltdown it happens to be when he has had his own crisis. I try to be calm and not a b*tch from hell but sometimes it just happens. Poor b*ggers, they must be thinking wtf?
My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2007 at 11:46am

lol Tiff, how cute at the antlers!!!

Kawww I'm back lol! Are you feeling ok now?  Go and pop your feet up with a nice book.  Bugger Dr Phil seems to be repeats at the moment lol.

I just ordered the new pram.  Hopefully DH wont divorce me, but hey, it matches my nappy bag LOL!!

My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2007 at 11:48am

Lucky, blimmen hormones!!!  Im sure DH will forgive you, you can almost see them rolling there eyes though and muttering "crazy pregnant woman", lol.  Not that they would DARE say that out loud!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucky3rdtime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2007 at 11:52am
Yes to say it out loud would just cause another meltdown

Nice pram, is it a Phil and Ted's one.

And Leo looks adorable in his santa hat Kiwimummy, good luck getting another photo of him this year.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucky3rdtime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2007 at 1:47pm
Yay, just got a text from mw. My GD result was 6.5 which is normal, I am so relieved now.

Might have to make DH a really nice dinner tonight to make up for my crabbiness.
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2007 at 2:15pm
kiwi very nice.. yeah feeling better but stil uncomfortable after my sleep so am going to ring Kate to check in a minute.. gotta go computer stuff first:) no pain or anything just uncomfortable like muscles stretching or something?

tiff:( you have done well to get this far without a meltdown! lucky that's good..my first one was 8.5!! Here's my pram and capsule..

Mum to two amazing boys!
bookwyrm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookwyrm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2007 at 12:36am
Originally posted by kawwww kawwww wrote:

you feel broken? what do you mean? yeah everyone points out about the heat:) 30 degrees here the other day.. not long to go for you!

What I mean by broken is...

I have SPD, it's a pelvis (pubic bone) disorder which makes walking very uncomfortable being almost full term. I also have seperated tummy muscles and really swollen feet. Spent my afternoon at the hospital for a pre-eclampsia scare today, but I am glad that it's negative and bubs is full engaged, so not long to go.

30 Degrees? Wow, I think I saw that on the news. Not nice.

ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2007 at 7:50am
oh ouch...sounds very painful for you.. the things we go through for our boys eh!!!:)
Mum to two amazing boys!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucky3rdtime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2007 at 8:55am
Sounds painful Ladyluck, you'll be hanging out to get your wee man out then!

God its so much nicer here today weatherwise, everyone else is whinging about the rain, but me I am loving it, my feet were actually a normal size again last night.

Hope you are all going okay, thank god its Friday!! Only 5 weeks of work left for me now yay!!!
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2007 at 10:09am
5 weeks lucky..i dont know how you do it!!!! rain is a pain in terms of washing and like for my DH's job and stuff but for pregnant women it rocks:) !
Mum to two amazing boys!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucky3rdtime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2007 at 10:17am
to be honest Kawww after those couple of hot days I was wondering how I was going to cope with another 5 weeks, cos I was getting quite drained, but I'll manage, need every extra cent I can gather between now and bubs arrival. Having two weeks off over christmas will help though, then I can rest up for my final four weeks of work.

Yeah rain is annoying when you are trying to get the washing dry, but I think its supposed to be another hot one on Sunday, metservice says norwesters and 31 degrees.
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2007 at 10:52am
well the drama continues... the uncomfy part has gone away but when i was trying to bend down today.. to dry my legs it hurt.. and just before that i had sat down on the chair and there was a tiny bit of leakage..like cloudy sortof water.. so i had a shower..went shopping then came back adn rang my midwife(who is at a birth but is ringing me back at 12 she hopes...(ASAP anyway) she said so far 'hmm well sometimes you can get a little mucousy...' so will see what she thinks..I'm concerned it could be amniotic fluid leaking (which is bad as I have strep b and need antibiotics) but she didn't seem super worried.. guess i will find out when she calls back..

lucky- it would be better if tomorrow is good weather as DH is working on a roof and he cant do that in the rain:) and it's worth 350 to us so that would be good:) cant do it sunday as its a family bbq.. (so bad weather would be great..then we wont have to go ;) lol.......
Mum to two amazing boys!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucky3rdtime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2007 at 11:18am
Oh I hope its all okay Kawww, let us know once you have talked to your midwife.

Fair enough about the weather I only want one reasonably warm day in the weekend to get all the washing done, apart from that I don't care.
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2007 at 11:34am
im sure everything is fine but yeah its horrible having to wait to talk to her..but she can hardly set out of the birth:) will update soon
Mum to two amazing boys!
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2007 at 11:54am
i have to go meet midwife at hospital..shes going to check me will update when i get back..
Mum to two amazing boys!
Tiff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2007 at 11:56am
I hope everything is ok Kawwww, hopefully you won't have to wait too long.

I'm really enjoying the weather but like you said it's a pain for the washing!!

Fianally got some Christmas shopping done yesterday (had to wait until DH was reimbursed for his trip) and thosse we haevn't bought for we know what we are getting so that is good - fell somewhat relieved.

Had mw appointment this morning (will be seeing backups for next two appointments as she is going away). But went really well today, apparently I'm growing 'perfectly' and as I thought my bloods are spot on, and baby is currently lying head down with it's spine to the right of my tummy and legs out to the left! Also wrote birthplan - hardly anything at this stage just a few guidelines, like will try water for pain relief, skin to skin with bubs for both DH an myself after born, what we want to do with the placenta, if DH wants to cut the cord etc.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 103104105106107 180>