FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBotany Meet up - Part three!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by ErinsMama ErinsMama wrote:

That should be fine, although I may be a little late as usual (even if I adjust Erin's sleep times). Looking forward to it !

let her sleep in the car...
Sponsored Links

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 8:08pm
I'd rather have her up a bit early, nap a bit early, and be a cheerful and sociable child, than interrupt a regularly scheduled nap and have her be a demon child when we get to Botany God that sounds so anal, it's not as if I am a nazi about her routine, but yeah... we shall see how we go.
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 8:19pm
not at all Shirena!!!

Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 9:20pm
LOL you know we will still be there gasbagging no matter when u arrive Jax!
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by Bombshell Bombshell wrote:

I wouldn't doubt that for a second
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 11:12pm

Who, us? Never!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 11:40pm
i so want some more emoticons...

speicfically i am looking for one with a bandage or hand over its mouth...or one stamping its foot in exasperation, or one with itchy fingers...

must..control...my...self....
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 11:46pm
[QUOTE=gandt] i so want

Behave yourself!

And go to bed!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2007 at 12:24pm
ok so does

SATURDAY 7TH JULY SUIT BETTER OR STICK WITH 30TH JUNE....

???????????
pepsi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2007 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by gandt gandt wrote:

i so want some more emoticons...

speicfically i am looking for one with a bandage or hand over its mouth...or one stamping its foot in exasperation, or one with itchy fingers...

must..control...my...self....

Do you think any of these might suit?

Edited by pepsi
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2007 at 4:08pm
pepsi where do you get them from??? i looked...unsuccessfully as you can tell tho.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2007 at 5:01pm
Erin's birthday party is going to be the weekend of 7th July, just not 100% sure yet whether it will be the 7th or 8th - so I would vote for sticking to the 30th of June.

Edited by ErinsMama
photomaxmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote photomaxmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2007 at 8:43pm

i would love to come and meet you all but will have to wait and see if hubby is working or not.  being an apprentice butcher he works most saturdays.  i will angle for him to try and be home for the morning and work the afternoon shift.

Can i ask the dumb questions? do we bring our kids or is this just a coffee date for the mums?

thanks lisa

Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2007 at 7:31am
This sounds like fun. Can I come too?

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2007 at 10:39am
Lisa & Sterryn - you're more than welcome to come ! And it is a get together that includes everyone, so feel free to bring the kiddies and your partners / DH along.
daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2007 at 10:54am
We're going to be in Tauranga for the school holidays... it's my MIL's 60th party on June 30th (Shhh, it's a surprise party!) but I might be able to talk Nat into an Auckland trip the next weekend...
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2007 at 12:43pm
My 2 cents BS I could make 07 July but not 30 June.
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2007 at 2:09pm
The 30th works for me - I have a beauty appointment that morning, so will already be in Botany

DH was horrified how long I was at the last one for
Cuinn Lachlan 23.1.09 - 22:00
Antonia Helene 4.8.11 - 09:41
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2007 at 9:23pm
damnit you have divided between the dates!!!!

might have to go to the polls on this one...LOL!!!

lets aim for both dates at this point and confirm closer....def at botany tho now!!!

and BTW all kids, mummies, daddies and partners welcome...and even grandparents etc if they are around...it is very relaxed and we are all pretty friendly - even the gremlins!!!
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2007 at 9:48pm

damnit you have divided between the dates!!!!

We could always do both

And I promise I'll make the gremlins play nicely, no more pinching toys
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>