FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedboy bits

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: boy bits
    Posted: 10 July 2005 at 7:29pm
Jake and I were having a shower today and jake discovered "himself". It was hilarious. he was really intensly looking and grabbing away. I thought he might even do himself an injury!! lewis didn't seem as amused.

What about the other boys? Do they do the same thing?
Sponsored Links

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2005 at 7:30pm
hehe, jhust thinking on his baby page, it has milestones. "discovered hands", "disovered feet", wonder if I shouold add that???
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 12:41pm
LOL

kas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2005 at 8:41am
Hey lizzle well blairs 3 and he's still got a thing with his bits any chance he gets he will do things to it and i think man that must hurt, but it doesn't seem to bother him.  I guess its just all about growing and learning and discovering new things lol. 
daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2005 at 11:01am
Lol Wonder when Josiah will do that?
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
nadine05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nadine05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2005 at 8:45pm
lol! Well i have FOUR boys who love their willies and they take great delight in playing with them and grabbing each others when given half the chance! (esp the younger two!) Its all normal - and i have yet to see them do any damage to themselves! - im sure they know when to 'draw the line'! Cant wait for my little girl - im so out numbered!
toniellis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toniellis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2005 at 12:19pm
Haha my boy Alex has been playing with his bits since he was 5 months old! He seems to enjoy "squishing" it between his fingers. I was really worried at first but my fiancee Spencer said it was fine and that boys NEVER lose that fascination :-p LOL!
Mum to Alex (11), Blaire (10) & Erika (8) and Damien (6)

Successful HWB VBA2Cs!
Soon to be surrogate
Southlandmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southlandmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2005 at 1:40pm
Umm yeah Kaylin has discovered his bits too , But dosent worry them apparently!
Cindy - Princess and Princes
Samia Isobel Joy born 9th September 2008
Spencer Graeme John born 29th May 2006
Kaylin Gavin Robert born 19 December 2004
cbksmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cbksmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 7:57pm
This post made me laugh.... my boy discovered his 'bits' fairly early on too - and now grabs whenever he has the chance, lol. Is not uncommon for him to sit in the bath and play with it!!! (he's almost one now). I never thought anything of it, seeing as all the guys I've ever known are *still* obsessed with it!!!!!
Teenmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teenmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 3:42pm
marshall in the bath lol every chance he gets he grabs his bits and keeps laughing like crazy lol,and sometimes i cnt even look at him cause it looks really sore how he grabs it lol.

Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 6:41pm

I know!!!!! they pull it real hard (well,looks like it anyways) an xander squishes it down into his marballs lol.When was Marsh born?? cant be much older than Xander?

BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
 Post Reply Post Reply