FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBubs movies (auckland)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bubs movies (auckland)
    Posted: 04 June 2007 at 9:31pm
Ok so thought i would start a thread for the movies sessions where you can take bubs, and kids under 5 are free. They keep lights dimmed for feeding and have a change table in there....

I wont make wed this week but anyone keen could go see Pirates of the Caribbean (Part 3) at 11am on Wed June 6th for $7.50 at Sylvia Park

Next one at SP will be on July 4th so stay posted

Also at Skycity Village in pakuranga this week is Wed at 10am....for $6.50 - but not sure of movie at this stage.

Would be keen to have meet ups and maybe a coffee or lunch after some weeks if anyone else going.
Sponsored Links

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2007 at 9:46pm
Tempting! I've just switched the gremlins swimming from Wed to Fri so I can definitely make some of them. Not this month tho - I am the anti consumer!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2007 at 11:30pm
Not a bad idea, could work quite well for us ! Will get back to you ladies on that one though... good thinking BS.
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2007 at 5:50pm
I could be in for next month...

Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2007 at 9:00pm
Im hoping Shrek 3 will be the July one!!!
baalamb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baalamb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2007 at 8:18am
Just lurking Shrek 3 is on our Baby on Board session at Sky City cinemas on 20th June so you guys should have Shrek around the same time?
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2007 at 9:33pm
oh cool!!! will keep eye out...am going to take day off work for that one!!! the movie boards need updating here at moment!!!
Faraway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faraway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2007 at 3:41pm
I've wondered how these work and would be really keen to give them a try - from the websites it says dimmed lights etc etc. But want to know from someone who has been - do you take your capsule/pushchair in with you? Or do you have to carry baby in? Would I need to take a hot bottle of water with me or is there some facility to heat one for formula?
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2007 at 9:11pm
i dont think they have bottle warmers etc - and sylvia park one is other end to the parents room but a bit of planning ahead could have bottle done in parents room to take in ready????

Post Reply Post Reply