FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked5 months already!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Nicky08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicky08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 5 months already!
    Posted: 08 August 2005 at 8:20pm
hi guys, wow time flys! kyan is now 5 months old and doing very well, last time he was weighed he was 12lb so thats 3 times his birth weight yay he is sooo gorgeous, i cant believe i love him this much he rolled over the other day and hes smiling and gurgling, laughing its soool cool! i love being a mum he is a dream baby, hes been sleeping through the night since he was 3 & a half months so thats great, hes started eating baby food and processed veges which he loves!?
i'll try put a pictue on but if u would like to c some pictures i have them on bebo.com
http://nickybeeching.bebo.com
Sponsored Links

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2005 at 8:54pm
the pic on your ticker is cute, he looks like he's doing well. great that you enjoy being a mum.. it's pretty cool when they start doing things.. it's like the best reward for all the hard work and i would say sleepless nights, but sounds like you haven't had too many of them
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Alan Mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2005 at 12:04am
Your right about time flying my son turned 6 months old yesterday and it really does go fast I also have a great sleeper which is faantastic.
I think the coolest thing is when they start gurgling and laughing you can really see some of their personalty it is so wonderful being a Mum totally scary at the same time tho

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2005 at 12:10am
today Jake and I played "catch". he yelled and threw the ball in my general direction, and I rolled it back....it was so cute. They just get cuter and more intersting everyday

I can't believe Kyan is five months. It seems like just last week you had him!!!!

Edited by lizzle
Nicky08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicky08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2005 at 10:21am
his granny just had him for 2 days i missed him heaps but when i saw him he just looked at me and smiled was so cute, then i was asking him wat he did while i was gone and just did this chukle it was so funny but very cute!
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2005 at 10:32am
Just visited your site Nicky...You son is just the cutest!! Nice pics....

Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2005 at 1:46pm
wsow 5 mnths already!!!!!
BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 9:53pm
Wow, you guys sound like you are doing great!!!

Looking very cute

Bet it was nice to have some time to yourself... but at the same time it would have been hard being away from Kyan. Huge conflict being a Mum sometimes huh?
Wizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2005 at 11:11am
yay! my wee monster/angel is 5 months old now too....and he just rolls and rollls and laughs and rolls......and only poos during fresh air botty time....saves on nappies....

Southlandmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southlandmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2005 at 11:41am
Wow It is cool when they start doing things, and 5 months already.. Well Done, He looks great..

haha wizzle, I find that too, poos during fresh air booty time..
Cindy - Princess and Princes
Samia Isobel Joy born 9th September 2008
Spencer Graeme John born 29th May 2006
Kaylin Gavin Robert born 19 December 2004
AlyAyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyAyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2005 at 2:22pm
Yay Nicky, I can see your photos on bebo now!

Jayde 25/12/04

Alyssa 08/04/03

http://Alyayde.bebo.com
Nicky08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicky08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2005 at 5:55pm
wow it duz'nt seem like a month ago i wrote this im going to put some new phtos of kyan i up 2nite so u can all c those.
 Post Reply Post Reply