FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBOTANY - SAT 30th JUNE 10am on

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BOTANY - SAT 30th JUNE 10am on
    Posted: 24 June 2007 at 8:50pm
Whitcoulls cafe (upstairs) from 10am onwards.

See you all there....
Sponsored Links

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2007 at 9:08pm
We'll be there like a bad smell
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Gwen_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gwen_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2007 at 8:51am
We could come but we can't get there until around 11 and could any one give me directions please?

Edited by LillyandElla
We're in America for 3 months with Mummy and Daddy!

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2007 at 11:15am
I would offer you a lift but my car is not big enough LOL Or alternately you could stop on the north shore on your way and you can follow me there?

Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2007 at 4:31pm
Can't wait
Noticed Sam's spots are coming back on her face today. Typical, I will have a spotty baby to show off

Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2007 at 8:02pm
dont worry she will still be cute!!!

will add directions on here later in week for those who need it...
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2007 at 9:20pm
Bombshell gives the best directions to the best parking

And don't worrry Gwen, if the last two Botany meets were anything to go by we were still hanging around well into the afternoon. Will be great to meet your wee princesses - and you can meet the feral gremlins!

Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2007 at 9:40pm
I will be there with Zaara.....

Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2007 at 10:23pm
ok if coming from auckland -

either take off ramp for pakuranga / sylvia park and follow it straight til you hit intersection of te rakau drive opp pakuranga westfield. Turn Right onto te rakau drive. GO ALL the way to Botany - dont turn off. You will pass Bunnings onleft, then countdown on right, go across Te irirangi drive so that K mart is on left and Danske MObler is on right. TURN RIGHT. YOu will be on chapel road. Take second entrance which takes you onto farmers / movies rooftop parking. Go into mall and cafe is on that level past the library.

OR new option...

come off at Highbrooke exit (new off ramp between otahuhu and otara). Go straight all the way so you come across Harris Road. Then go straight across te irirangi drive. Get into left lane and turn left at next lights - Chapel Road. Go through two set of lights and just after the second (Botany college will be on your right and Botany mall on left) turn left into the rooftop carpark as above - this is the easiest place to park....

I prefer Highbrooke now...less traffic and less muddling around with lane changing. Emma thought it was a long way when she tried it but def is a quicker option but not one that most people have used so it may feel longer......I now use it every time i am on motorway.
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2007 at 9:09am
I didn't think it was longer, I just lost all sense of direction and had no idea where I was! It was like I was in this alternate universe out there!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
Katherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2007 at 5:18pm
We'll be there too! Any excuse to check out the sale rack at Cotton On Kids again... ;)
SMoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2007 at 5:28pm
Mmmm now wondering. Should I bring the playpen with and put bubs in there. Mmmmm seriously considering this. Wonder if Zara will be keen into going to the toddler prison as well.

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2007 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by Katherine Katherine wrote:

We'll be there too! Any excuse to check out the sale rack at Cotton On Kids again... ;)

Do you reckon I'll be allowed to spend seeing as it's the last day of my rampant consumerism pledge? Or would that entirely defeat the purpose of no spending for a month
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
Katherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2007 at 9:01pm
Ooooh, I don't know. I'm thinking you should wait for the NEXT Botany meetup to go there! Otherwise you might blame me for breaking your spending fast...
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2007 at 10:43pm
Ooh, and let's not forget Pumpkin Patch
Jay_R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2007 at 11:04am
We won't be able to make it this time - hope you all have a lovely get together
shaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2007 at 2:47pm

I was going to try and make this one but sadly the girls have both got netball games on this Saturday. I thought they wouldn't as it is the first day of the school holidays but no such luck.
Hope you guys have fun and I will try and make the next one.
Rackhell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rackhell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2007 at 2:58pm
Slight change of plans, but I will be there.

I'm pretty excited about being there, hence the new elaborate beauty regime: I have shaved my legs for the occasion (man did it take some doing!)and I'm gonna attempt to paint my toenails tonight, something in sparkly, I think.

'I feel pretty, oh so pretty ...'
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2007 at 9:01pm
LOL I still havent gotten back into the beauty routine...!!!

Emma - how does BABY LEGS buying not count...and you managed to rope in 19 other people too....OMG!!!

BTW Warehouse toy sale is on (Ella scored a Leap frog Little laptop thingey today!!! - too cute) - and cotton on kids, and t and t and JK and PP, and Babycity and Baby factory clothing sale...and Farmers are sure to have a sale....ALL at Botany!!! K mart toy sale is on next week....oh and whitcoulls have kids books etc on sale...got a cool book with necklace to put away for her...ummm someone put $6 sale sticker on it by accident (the only one with a sticker) and was meant to be $25 - score!!!

Edited by Bombshell
SMoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2007 at 9:54am
Seems I might not come after all. Stupid bug got a hold of me as well. Guess now that everyone is better I can get sick I suppose.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>