FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSecond child - why did you first feel bab

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kbushnz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kbushnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Second child - why did you first feel bab
    Posted: 12 August 2005 at 9:24am
Hey there, just a question - i'm currently 16 weeks pregnant with my second child - i was wondering when you started to feel baby move - i've been under a lot of stress lately and i am eager to start feeling baby just to satisfy myself all is well.  I'm also quite a big lady and wonder if this delays feeling babies first stirings.

Sponsored Links

Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 10:49am
i felt harmony at around 16 wks.it depends on where ur placenta is lying also.if its in front it will take a bit longer to feel movements.
BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 11:58am
I felt B2 at about 16 weeks....may have been before but I didn't realise i was pregnant...thought I had a bug
Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 12:44pm
haha well u do have a bug grown in ya liz
BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 1:46pm
lol.

Becks is right, 2nd time around for me the placenta was in the front, so i think it was quite late that i felt proper movements.. about 20 weeks maybe, and even then they were only in certain places, to the side, at the back etc until Ayja got bigger.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

AlyAyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyAyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 4:59pm
I think i was about 14 weeks

Jayde 25/12/04

Alyssa 08/04/03

http://Alyayde.bebo.com
lou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2005 at 9:03am
I can't wait to feel baby moving - hopefully won't be too much longer now
Mother to two beautiful children - Sophie age 6 and Ephraim age 4

mumstheword View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mumstheword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2005 at 10:43am
i felt this 1 at around 14weeks preg, and yes size does matter in early feelings, but it shouldnt be far away, its such a great feeling, but early on when you can feel them at times you start to stress when you cant feel them, which is normal to, it also makes a differenec in which way babys lying, back out to your tummy will make it more difficult to feel movements.. hope its not to far away for you...
kbushnz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kbushnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2005 at 12:11pm
Thanks for everything - i guess i'm just concerned that with everything going on i just want to make sure this little one is ok. 

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2005 at 9:51am
I felt my baby move at 13 weeks....I thought that was weird....now I know ....My baby is way too active!!!

lou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 8:42am
I've been able to feel bubs move for about a week now and possible movements for a few days before that, but this morning I could feel the movements with my had on my tummy!  I didn't expect to be able too so soon.

Edited by lou
Mother to two beautiful children - Sophie age 6 and Ephraim age 4

Post Reply Post Reply