FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWaikato Meetup THIS FRIDAY!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mamanee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamanee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Waikato Meetup THIS FRIDAY!
    Posted: 27 June 2007 at 3:06pm
I should have done this earlier, cause it's a bit short notice now.

I had a thread called 'let's do lunch' which was for the latest waikato meetup, but maybe having lunch with me isn't as appealing as a general meetup.

Sooooooooooooo... Who's keen for this friday?!

I am.. Not sure if you are still coming Rubydooby, but you said in the other one that you might be able to pick me up? I haven't got a capsule. :( I only have a carseat that's in DPs car.

Anyway, just to recap and to stop waffling on and on.

Friday the 29th of June
11AM
Westfield Chartwell Foodcourt same as last time.

If it's too short notice, or you can't make it we will have another one in a month or so!
Sponsored Links

MelanieAndBree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelanieAndBree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2007 at 7:17pm
I will try make it. But im not sure what im doing..

so i may or may not be there, you will have to wait and see lol
Melanie.
Mum to Briahna Robyn, 3yrs
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2007 at 7:31pm
The gremlins and I aren't gonna be able to make it this time, I have to stay here and behave myself for a few weeks so I can afford a road trip to Whakatane in a few weeks. But I will definitely go visiting on our way thru!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Brenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2007 at 7:33pm
I forgot that this Friday is my coffee groups fortnightly get together. I'd be keen for another time though! I'm happy to pick you up if we meet up another time
My beautiful 2 girls...nearly 4 and 13 months
mamanee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamanee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2007 at 7:56pm
Ok, well I was thinking maybe I would give it a miss as well but would have gone if you all were going to go.

That's ok though, we can make it another time and I will organise things a bit better!

Rackhell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rackhell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 8:03pm
I wasn't sure if this was still happening or not, but went for lunch at chartwell with a friend anyway. I did ask a few mums if they were ohbaby just in case though. Suffice it to say, no ohbaby peoples or cute ohbaby babies :(

Could we have a 4 week notice period of the next meeting, and perhaps a mobile number to ring closer to the day/time?
mamanee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamanee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by Rackhell Rackhell wrote:

I wasn't sure if this was still happening or not, but went for lunch at chartwell with a friend anyway. I did ask a few mums if they were ohbaby just in case though. Suffice it to say, no ohbaby peoples or cute ohbaby babies :(

Could we have a 4 week notice period of the next meeting, and perhaps a mobile number to ring closer to the day/time?

Definitely Rackhell, sorry it was such short notice and then muddled up. It was my fault for not keeping everyone updated properly. I will start the next one soon and make it for the end of next month possibly.

Rackhell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rackhell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 10:55pm
Thanks, I'm due July 19 and wanted to meet the newbies before I got caught up with my own bubba. Wanted to see your Sam. I'll try and make the next meetup !
 Post Reply Post Reply