FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhat things can your baby do?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What things can your baby do?
    Posted: 06 April 2009 at 10:30am
Im just wanting to know what babies around the same age as Taylah can do already or what they are starting to do??

She is 3 months but i know no other babies really so dont know what ages things happen

She hasnt yet rolled over, has only giggled a handful of times. But is constantly smiling and talking now.
She also sleep 730 until 730. However with the end of Daylight savings its now 630am.

What is your baby doing ?????

Sponsored Links

Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2009 at 12:26pm
Just remember that all babies develop at different paces, dont worry if she hasnt rolled or giggled much, she will in her own time.
It doesnt matter if someone elses baby rolled over at 1 month, the next persons baby may not have rolled over until 4 months and thats still fine Some babies dont crawl until they are 12 months and some crawl early.

Her sleeping sounds fine to me, 12 hours is excellent!

Caden was a wee bit "slow" with doing things but once he hit 6 months he exceled and now he is just starting to walk So things happen when you least expect them to

Edited by Sheza

busyissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busyissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2009 at 1:51pm
Dom was really slow to roll over, didn't even try til he was 6mths. I've seen Isobelle roll on to her tummy but she doesn't like it, now she goes half way and then panics and flips back. She is very smily and talkative.
kriss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kriss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2009 at 10:50pm
My DD rolled over a few times at 7 weeks, but has only just started rolling over on purpose. She is usually happy enough just rolling to one side and doesn't even bother going the whole way.
I think there is a very broad age range for 'normal' development..
I find this charthere is a good reference

Little Angel, April 10
 Post Reply Post Reply