FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedwhy is he always crying?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: why is he always crying?
    Posted: 21 September 2005 at 12:22pm
Why does he cry?
he has had a feed, a play, a clean nappy been asleep for half an hour or so then wakes up screaming. get him up, change his bum, offer a feed, cries and wont suck, so back to bed, lies there for a min and then cries again...if i leave him he will stop for a min or two and then starts again, cry, stop, cry, stop.

I am sure my first was never like this.

i just dont know what his problem is.... and i can feel myself getting angry at him.

Sponsored Links

paigesmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paigesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2005 at 12:33pm
I'm not sure, may be he has wind, does he do it all the time or has it just started?
Sorry I can't be more help!
Karen.

nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2005 at 5:18pm
I'm not sure it is the same thing but Hannah would cry like that and I would assume she was hungry and try to feed her. Turned out it was wind and feeding her so often was making the problem worse.

Maybe talk to midwife/plunket nurse???

My midwife suggested taking Han off breast after 2 minutes to make sure she was bringing up wind before finishing feed. Helped a lot.
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2005 at 10:46pm
we had a similar problem with jake. i kept getting confused why he would sleep then wake up...in our case it was wind. If you feel yourself getting angry, go outside for a few mintues and calm down. or take a showere - you can't hear the crying then.
Tastic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2005 at 8:24am
That is what Bailey was like.. turns out he has reflux. Maybe talk to you doctor/midwife or plunket. They maybe able to help you.. or just try Infacol.. its working for Bailey
Trish

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2005 at 10:17am
Glad to hear it is working for Bailey Trish! Must be a relief!?

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2005 at 11:46am
would there be other signs of reflux too? cause is something i thought of.. and would love to just go and have a shower, unfortunately the other one wont let me on my own.

nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2005 at 2:16pm
Could just be a light bout of reflux ?
aren't signs usually pulling legs up and blue round chin.
maybe i should leave this to someone else... i have no idea!
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2005 at 2:18pm
I would have a chat to your doc or plunket nurse about it coz if it is reflux there are things you can do to help ease it (Maria -Angelnz- is the expert on that around here I think!).
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
 Post Reply Post Reply