FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNew Mum to be

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Mum to be
    Posted: 15 September 2005 at 8:27pm
Hi there Bronwyn... I'm Janine, 24 from Palmy, I have 2 girls, Paris aged 2 and Ayja, 4 months.. Welcome to the site.

Where are you from?
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Sponsored Links

bronwyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bronwyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2005 at 8:30pm
hi Janine. I am also from Palmerston North.

How can i explain myself. Im nervous and excited all at the same time. Am seeing the doctor every two weeks. Not really sure what for but we were starting the early stages of fertility treatment. i decided to wait until the end of the year b4 we continued with anything. i must have known something.
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2005 at 8:36pm
Hey neat. You know what's funny? I know another lady in Palmy named Bronwyn who's pregnant as well. Her hubby works with mine.

It's funny how things just happen, so often on here there are women trying to concive and it's just not happening, then they report to us that they are taking a break for a while and low and behold, a few months later they post to say they're pregnant...

Have fun and take care of yourself.. I take it this is your first?

bronwyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bronwyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2005 at 8:38pm
yes definetly our first so will be using this website alot i feel.
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2005 at 8:42pm
It's pretty great. I didn't really start coming on here till Paris was nearly 9 months old, but have been regular since then... they were the first ones to know i was pregnant second time around.. lol. I think the best thing is you get all the support from people going through the same things, and you can ask all the silly questions you might be afraid to ask your midwife or doc.

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2005 at 11:03pm
hi bronwyn. welcome to the site. i see we have another palmy mum. yah! More for the esplanade!
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2005 at 7:58am
Hi Bronwyn, welcome to Oh Baby.

Janine - Have you been hanging up ad's for Oh Baby in Palmy or something!!??

aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2005 at 8:40am
Yay! Another one from Palmy! Hi Bronwyn, Im Aimee from Dannevirke and I am due to have my first in 5 weeks
Congrats on your pregnancy
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
paigesmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paigesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2005 at 8:50am
Welcome to the group! My name is Karen I have a daughter Paige who is 4 in November and a son Blake who is nearly 5 months! Congratulations on you pregnancy!
Karen.

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2005 at 10:27am
Congrats Bronwyn! I'm Emma, and I'm not from Palmy ! I'm from Auckland and Mum to Maya Grace who is 2 1/2.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Alan Mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2005 at 10:34am
I am Deborah I use to be from Palmy now in Np I have a 7 month old baby boy who lovely always has lots of smiles for people.
Congrats on the pregancy and good.

Post Reply Post Reply