FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOne thing after another...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
denny25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote denny25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: One thing after another...
    Posted: 14 December 2008 at 7:44pm
OK, so today i noticed that Ava has raised red bumpy patches all over the backs of her arms and a couple on her legs...could this be excema? Or could it be a reaction to her 3 month immunisations (she had them on friday)
She has a little dermatitis on her eyes and ears. Ugh, one thing after another.
Sponsored Links

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2008 at 8:21pm
Usually they say that reactions to imms come within 20 mins of it but I'd give the nurse a call tomorrow if I were you.
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2008 at 11:16pm
Hmmm it sounds like it could be excema, or maybe a heat rash?
Give Plunket line a call if you are worried though :)

TysMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TysMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2008 at 4:25pm
dermintitis has many forms but is it in a cluster or just the odd spot? my boy always flears up after 3 days from his immunisations...........take him to the doc it doesnt cost and ask for a swab test they send away
BessieBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2008 at 5:17pm
sounds like excema ryan has it quite a bit and when he gets hot it inflames a bit like heat rash its like a mixture really. we use errm aquis cream or something arather on it and it helps a bit but not really.
Sarah Mum to,
Boy 07/2008, Girl 03/2010, Boy 05/2012, Angel 07/08/2014

Post Reply Post Reply