FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedu know somthing funny

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
emile View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: u know somthing funny
    Posted: 12 July 2007 at 6:54pm
well i did the ivf right
it didnt work the first time

i had to wait like 6 weeks till i had my next 2 periods to try again

first period- usual

second one - never came

so it was due on the 2nd of july
so i went to the clinic for a test today

ahh- as u guessed it - negative

now i cant start the new drugs till i either get my period or ...if the test miraculously changes to positive

so.. ill keep u posted

has anyone else had strange happening s like this- they told me it was pretty darn unusual because my last period was ok after the ivf didnt work and there shouldnt be any drugs still in my sysytem!!

hhhmmm

i wish you all well- im a bit slack posting but i do read your stories

emile
Sponsored Links

Anna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2007 at 8:38pm
Keeping my fingers crossed for you emile
Anna

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2007 at 9:02pm
Emile - in your position I would not have posted "something funny" You're doing really well to be so positive! Here's hoping for the BFP you've been waiting for, soon!
KiwiL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2007 at 12:36pm
That's not fun Emile! How frustrating for you. Hopefully you get that BFP, but if not let AF come so you can get on with it.

You know, there are a number of girls in the Planning Pregnancy thread who have been really, really late for AF this month but getting BFNs. I've been struggling to understand it - I wonder if by tiny chance it is a seasonal thing? Perhaps the cold weather slows it down. Sounds absurd, but there really are a lot of girls who are late for no apparant reason.

Good luck with your next IVF cycle. I have my fingers crossed for you.

xx
 Post Reply Post Reply