FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCome see weegee’s school (North Shore)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
weegee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weegee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Come see weegee’s school (North Shore)
    Posted: 16 March 2010 at 1:02pm
Hi all,

I know this is really late notice but at the school I teach at, a number of the students are doing a Plunket course (I think there was a post about volunteering to help out with these recently, but blowed if I can find it!). This week is all about play and the students have come up with play resources using things they had at home for littlies in three different groups, 0-18 months olds, 1-3 year olds, and 2.5yrs - school age. Now they want to test them out!

We need a good mix of kiddies in all these age groups from 11.00am-12.40am in Albany TOMORROW (Wednesday 17th March). It would be lovely to get some of you along for the kiddies to have a play (and if my little guy is an indication, just hanging out with the teenagers is heaps of fun for them). I'd love the opportunity to have a coffee with you too

There's secure parking on site and the school is really easy to find.

Please post here or PM me if you're interested in coming along and I'll give you instructions on how to get there.

Mum to JJ, 4 July 2008 & Addie, 28 July 2010
Sponsored Links

Febgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Febgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2010 at 9:05pm
I'd come with my 2 but I have a dental appointment tomorrow lunchtime. Let us know if you do the same another day.
Two little girls under 2!

MummyFreckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MummyFreckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2010 at 9:14pm
I would have been keen, but the timing is a bit late in the day for us to get home for sleep time. Sorry!!
weegee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weegee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2010 at 9:46pm
Yeah I know it was late notice (I only found out timings today), thought it was a bit of a long shot We might need littlies again in other weeks, it would be on a Wednesday again, hopefully I get more notice next time

LOL and just noticed the timings say til 12.40am, that should say 12.40pm, that'll teach me to copy and paste!

weegee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weegee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2010 at 7:42am
In case anyone decides they can make this at the last minute today...

instructions deleted

Edited by weegee

Caronz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caronz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2010 at 9:31am
I wish I could help but have something on today, if you need someone another day feel free to PM me, would like to get involved in something like that
kabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2010 at 1:37pm
I also had other plans, but it sounded interesting. Let us know when the next one is and we'll try and get there

Post Reply Post Reply