FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedlooking for mums in Mt Eden area!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
marta133712 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marta133712 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: looking for mums in Mt Eden area!
    Posted: 30 January 2014 at 2:56pm
Hi my name is Marta and I have moved to NZ recently from Australia with my small family.
I'm 35 ( ), currently a full time mum taking care of my 1.5 year old girl.
I don't have many friends here and have been told at Plunket that unfortunately I have missed out on an organised coffee group   

We do heaps of fun stuff, but I would love to meet some other mums with babies/toddlers/preschoolers to meet up more regularly for coffee, gossip, play dates and hopefully to make some new friends.

Hope to hear from you!!!
Sponsored Links

Care View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Care Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2014 at 10:14pm
looking for central auckland mums who are keen for playdates if anyones keen email on caz-maa@hotmail.com. hi marta i am interested in meeting up with you
marta133712 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marta133712 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2014 at 3:16pm
Hi Caroline, I've sent you an email!
cheers
 Post Reply Post Reply