FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedany blenheim mums out there!??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hannahkaylabubs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hannahkaylabubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: any blenheim mums out there!??
    Posted: 29 September 2007 at 10:02am
hey were from blenheim and always keen 2 meet new mums!i have a 17month old girl and 21 weeks pregnant with a boy!
Sponsored Links

fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2007 at 11:01am
Hi there
There are 3 of us on here (that I know of) amd we all get together. We are friendly! We have 2 year olds, I have a 7 month old baby and the other 2 ladies are about to hatch any day now!
Am just in here fleetingly, but will pop back in tomorrow and write some more.
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hannahkaylabubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2007 at 2:24pm
hey                                                      thats awesome!i didnt think there would be anyone from blenheim on here.do you guys go 2 a playgroup,or just meet up every now and again?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2007 at 3:24pm
We hang out alot. We go to mainly music on tuesdays in term time at st christophers in redwoodtown, we play at each others places, sometimes take the kids to maccas, park, etc, just depends, really. All quiet over the next few weeks (except music next week) as I am getting married in just over 2 weeks, and one of the mums is due to drop her bundle sunday. How bout you, where do you go etc. Oh yeah and BABES in arms 1st and 3rd friday mornings at redwoodtown plunket.
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2007 at 9:23pm
**akld lurker*** wow you guys are BUSY in BLenheim!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2007 at 11:34am
yeah and I forgot to add kindy gym on thursdays... It's havign 2 year olds, if you didn't take them out of the house to "burn it off" you would probably end up killing them, or an alcoholic...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hannahkaylabubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2007 at 1:53pm
we were going 2 start going 2 that music group,but they said theres 2 many people there at the moment!but we just go 2 a play group on a tuesday and thats about it.how old r u guys??im just 19
 Post Reply Post Reply