FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedEgg Donors

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Deez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2008 at 9:33am
I have discussed this with JK a few times...at the moment he is dead set against me donating my eggs but i told him it would have to be after we have had our family...he said i could talk to him about it then. I even suggested he should donate his sperm as well....So it looks like a conversation we will be having again in the future.....I would love to give someone the experience of having a baby.....

Lycan and Peyton = Moon and back!!
Sponsored Links

2girlsandaboy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2girlsandaboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2008 at 7:32pm
Hi all,
I'm 30 and have had 3 children. I have had my first blood tests and have to wait another 4 months before I can start the process to donate eggs. I'm so excited - the waiting list for the poor couples waiting for donor eggs is so long and I cant wait to help bring their dreams of a family to life!!!
Daizy01 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daizy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2008 at 4:05pm
I am in the process of seeking an egg donor. Am I able to advetise on this site.

Cheers
Rustie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rustie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2008 at 12:22pm
For potential donors (flowers! )
The best place to start is to call Fertility Associates up and ask them to send you some information.   I dealt with Lisa and Huanita, both of whom are lovely and really helpful!

The details you are sent will give you alot of answers but may give you some questions too, so just call them up and they will help you as much as you can!

The Greenlane Clinic is 095209520 ext. 69232

If there's any questions you want to ask me then feel free, i'm more than willing to try and answer them!

Edited by Rustie1
Rustie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rustie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2008 at 12:27pm
Oh, and an update on my egg donation....

the first embryo didn't take but the second did and the couple are due next month!      

I'm incredibly lucky as i have made a lovely friend out of this whole experience and we've been gossiping right through the pregnancy!      It's funny as i was warned about the possible feelings i could have but all i feel is incredibly happy for this couple and just like its a really good friend of mine that's pregnant and i'm excited for her, in the same way i would be for any of my good friends!

Jx
Daizy01 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daizy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2008 at 7:11pm
Thats really neat, Rustie1. Good for you and how lovely for the couple you have helped.

2 ICSI Cycles (Both BFN)
Michelle150894 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michelle150894 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2014 at 12:07pm
Wanting an egg donor, but I'm not the only one ou there that needs an egg donor, only found out about IVF 7 years ago and in dire need of an egg donor and I really wish, when I was in my 20s I should of donated my eggs but no one can see in the future..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12