FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked9th Dec- Aukland zoo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SMoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 9th Dec- Aukland zoo
    Posted: 12 October 2007 at 2:45pm
Taking McKayla to the zoo on that day. (that is if weather is nice and all that.) And just thought if anyone else wants to go to meet up there or something.

Sponsored Links

Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2007 at 8:43am
will let you know closer to time....trouble with Dec is all the xmas functions etc.....last year was a mission in dec!
SMoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2007 at 1:13pm
Naaah it is fine if no one comes. We are going anyway or at least out on that day. Know how it goes in December. I am waiting for Grant to tell me when all the stupid work functions are so I can take out dvd's for me and McKayla because I guess he might drink a bit again.

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2007 at 1:23pm
We're keen!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2007 at 8:54pm
if the day is nice Zaara atish and I will join you for sure!! Atish has been talking about taking her for days now....but the weather sucks!!

SMoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2007 at 7:40am
I know bad that the weather sucks. Just hope it is really nice on that day. Otherwise I am taking her to Lollipops or something.

susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2007 at 4:33pm
Emma 9th of December is the date of the Special Xmas party I am getting you tickets for run by the radio station
Katherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2007 at 1:36pm

I am keen too -- what time were you thinking of going, SMoody? My DH is going to Australia that weekend so we will be home alone, and I need an excuse to get out of the house and not spend the entire time in our pyjamas eating ice cream directly out of the carton!

SMoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 7:02pm
I was thinking like 10 o clock. We most propably will spent almost the whole day there. I dont think I will be able to get McKayla out of the zoo this time around. Lets just hope her eyes dont swell up again and we have to leave after an hour again.

I will bring cake with. (some left over cake which we sure will have.)

Emma you are going to have to give me a recipy so I can bake a small cake to give to the gremlins as well and still wanted to ask if you actually can give me a recipy for a dairy egg free cake.

Post Reply Post Reply