FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPalmy December/Xmas meetup?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2007 at 4:18pm
Stacey, I dont think we will worry about it now, but thank you so much for the offer Can you bring some nappies for me to have a look at tho? Han isnt in nappies anymore but I would love to have a look for the new baby
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
Sponsored Links

kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2007 at 6:01pm
Sure
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2007 at 7:39pm

Josh is getting better *fingers crossed*. You can still come and have a look that is no problem.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2007 at 5:08pm
I'm out for this time I am shattered with moving house and having to clean someone elses filth up , hope you all have a fab time and have a safe and happy christmas, catch you all next year
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2007 at 9:33pm
Bummer Nic... doesnt look like there will be many of us then. Def me and Stacey. Possibly Janine and Andie. Becks I saw in the other thread that Josh is still sick so I guess you wont be there either.
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2007 at 9:42pm

Well I was going to come minus Josh but DH has an appointment at 1030 so that idea went out the window. But you can still come over Amiee to see the garden, i'll keep Josh inside (he'll probably be asleep anyway) so he won't infect anyone else.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2007 at 7:44am
Hi all, we won't be there today (me=work, DH=chronically sore back ) but Merry Christmas and have lots of fun today
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2007 at 8:19am
Is there any point in the meet up then?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2007 at 9:31am

I will be there now, DH is too tired to go out so I can go out instead.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123