FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAre there any mums from Gisborne

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Parks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Are there any mums from Gisborne
    Posted: 22 January 2008 at 10:12am
It would be great to catch up with any mums, expectant or wanting to be mums in Gisborne
Sponsored Links

Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2008 at 1:29pm
Pick me, pick me!!! I have only just moved here 2 months ago, but have made friends with the lovely emmaohara who has a toddler and is preg, due in 6 weeks! We go out for coffee sometimes (ahem *often* he he), and to mainly music and a playgroup too.
Keen to meet up! Are u preg or have a baby? or both? My princess is 15 months old, and Im a SAHM.
emmaohara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmaohara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2008 at 2:01pm
Hey Parks, yes I am the famous emmaohara ( hee hee) We have lived here for 4 years now and have a 19mth old son, Ben and another ( hopefully girl) due early March ( although I'm ready to pop it out now in this heat..!)

I'm also a SAHM, do you work?, you got a brood or one in the oven?

Hoep the heat isn't getting to you too much

Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2008 at 2:06pm
Just heard on the radio that its 31 degrees! Arghhh! Lucky us!
 Post Reply Post Reply