FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPalmy Weekend Meetup?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Palmy Weekend Meetup?
    Posted: 20 February 2008 at 8:34pm
Any plans for a meetup in March? Was just talking with Liz about maybe having it on a weekend, now that a few of you are working. Maybe an outside venue while the weather is still nice (hopefully).

Just not the weekend of the 8/9 as me, Liz and Janine all have birthdays around then.
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
Sponsored Links

mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2008 at 8:36pm

I'm keen and the weekend is better for me too as I have classes all week. We can use my backyard its big enough to hold a lot of kids if we want to.

And yep to that weekend being out too.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2008 at 9:50pm
what are you doing Becks - was about to ask you to my par-tay
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2008 at 11:46pm
yeah I stupidly said i'd work that weekend then realised i am working on the 1st as well (dammit was supposed to be my wedding day!), then realised that i am working the weekend of the 15th and 16th on nights. Boy am i stupid!   So... in saying that, the 22nd or 23rd of march would be great for me. lol.. cos then i'm working the 29th as well.

Wholly crap that's like, 4 out of 5 weekends in march! I didn't realise that till just now. Aw that sucks, the money better be good.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2008 at 6:56am
easter is at some point as well in March - we are going away i think
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2008 at 8:18am
Easter is the 22/23 weekend
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
Andie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 8:08pm

Hmmm... sounds like sometime around the 29th March is our best shot! 

Dag nab it I have to meet your wee Greer before then, Aimee!!  I'll come over on a day that suits you, eh? 

Andie
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 9:08pm

Liz I have to do a concert at relay for life. But other than that the night is free... i'll see if my mum wants to have my boys for the night as she is over from oz.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2008 at 6:50am
cool. we have siiiiing staaaaarrrrr
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2008 at 11:53pm
oooh we could have a singstar party for the adults and leave th kids with the men, lol.

and go dressed as a singer. lol (we had this for a work do and was funny!)

ok so shoot me

Edited by mum2paris
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Post Reply Post Reply