FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedany young mums living in wellington

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
chonni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: any young mums living in wellington
    Posted: 11 March 2008 at 3:27pm
hi everyone.
is there any young mums living in wellington area? i live in broadmedows just moved away from home (mum and dads) and need to get away from the house and meet up with other mums. would b good to hear from u
Sponsored Links

nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2008 at 11:04pm
I'm a young mama but I'm also a working mama so don't have a lot of time to meet up! But anyway - hey
AliaDawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AliaDawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2008 at 9:04am
Not *in* wellington as such, and don't have transport, but I'm a young mum I guess. (though I really don't feel so young some days)

And your DD has the exact same birthday as my DS - just a year later

MumsyMoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumsyMoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2008 at 2:56pm
I'ma young Mamma!

Just turned 20 and living not too far from you - I live in Tawa and I feel your pain! I don't know anyone around my age in this area with babies... Apparently there's a young mum's coffee group in J'ville which I'm thinking about trying to get out to as well... But like you, Alia, I don't have transport really - Completely reliant on public transport lol
My wee girl is the love and light of my life!
Redbedrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redbedrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2008 at 5:19pm
I always think I'm a lot younger than I am, feel and act it anyway. Just posted on the other thread about meeting up at Spray
baalamb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baalamb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2008 at 9:27pm
I'm 24, living in the Hutt. There's a casual play group in Kelson that I have gone to, but it might be a bit much hassle for those of you in the city with no private transport.
chonni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2008 at 9:46pm
yeah thats the only thing with living so far and not having transport it doesint give you much choice you have to stay at home or walk to johnsonville lol. is that young mums group run by plunket? coz ive tryed to fit in with them but they all have older childrn and they dont meet up much i think the last time was about 2months ago.
 Post Reply Post Reply