FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYoung mums in East auckland/ Manukau

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Youngmum88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Youngmum88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Young mums in East auckland/ Manukau
    Posted: 13 March 2008 at 5:20pm
I'm 19yo with a 9 month old baby. I'm already married and would love to meet up with other young mums out there?? I've had a hard time finding other mums out there that i can relate to. So if your interested hollar back
Sponsored Links

Neeks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neeks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2008 at 10:49pm
Hi, I'm not young in body, but in soul I'm a child at heart LOL I have a 4.5 month old girl..
I used to live in 'rewa but haven't been there for almost 2 years as I live in Point Chevalier now!
Us Central ladies have meet ups every now and then and you're welcome to join us if you like!
arohanui View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arohanui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2008 at 7:56am
Hey I'm youngish (hehe) just turned 23 and have a 2 month old boy. I have a friend the same age with an 11 month old wee girl. We were talking the other day about how she'd heard about a group for 'young mums' and wasn't sure if she was 'young enough' to go or if it was for like 16 yr olds! Lol.

Anyway could always do coffee or something sometime
Mama to DS1 (5 years), DS2 (3 years) and...
BuzzyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuzzyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2008 at 12:18am
Hey I'm Steph, I'm what they term a 'young mum' also, 20 (nearly 21) with an almost 1 year old, living in papakura! Us Mums from out this way should get together sometime.
Single Mum to a darling wee boy of 3 years :)
Youngmum88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Youngmum88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:42am
Hi guys. It would be great to meet up some time...I live out in Botany so if anyone has any suggestions. We can can make it work
KweenJ3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KweenJ3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2008 at 4:34pm
Hey all!!!!

Im a 24 yr old mummy to 8.5 yr old Aiesha, 7.5 yr old Carlos and Im 25 weeks 6 days preg with bub no3 whos a boy!!!! Due 27th June and fiancee and i cant wait!!!!

We live in Botany as well but moving to Pakuranga in a couple weeks....

Fiance is Josh and hes 27 and is a builder, we've been together 10 yrs this Oct....
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2008 at 8:26pm
ah bugger Im too old to count as a young mum now....but I might set up a botany meet up again soon like we used too.....
KweenJ3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KweenJ3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2008 at 8:37pm
Botany meet up sounds great!
Neeks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neeks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2008 at 3:02pm
LOL BS, I'm too old to be considered 'young' too... blah!!!!
KweenJ3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KweenJ3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2008 at 7:36pm
Is there a meet up anytime soon or does anyone want to meet?

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2008 at 1:41pm
hi, nto sure if i'm classed as young anymor ebut i'm Chontelle, 23yo, 19mth old Son and 12 weeks preggy. i live in papakura and don't really know anyone out here yet. woudl be keen to meet some ladies?

arohanui View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arohanui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2008 at 2:27pm
Hey chonny just read your post in the botany thread, you should totally go. Good to meet some other mummies

I haven't been to a big meetup yet (just our jan 08 mummies one) but am probably gonna go to this one...
Mama to DS1 (5 years), DS2 (3 years) and...
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2008 at 4:14pm
ye ai haven't made it to any yet. so may try to get to one on 19th thats if dh working

Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2008 at 4:29pm
Yeah come to the meet up on 19th everyone! They rock,..oh and I'll be there! Lol!
KweenJ3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KweenJ3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 6:40pm

Hey all!!!!

Im SOO bummed that I wont be able to make it to the 19th meet up as we have a wedding to go to that day:(

Anywho if anyone wants to give me a text then please do, love chatting and meeting other mummies..

027 5550220

021 1352456

Jacinda, 26, Mum to Aiesha 10yrs, Carlos 9yrs and Brooklen 22 months:)

Post Reply Post Reply