FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAnyone in Takapuna/Milford?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sugarbunny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugarbunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone in Takapuna/Milford?
    Posted: 17 August 2008 at 10:50pm
I am desperate to meet some young mums! I am 23 with a gorgeous 2 year old daughter. I had an incredibly bad pregnancy (Hyperemesis Gravidarum) so didn't make it to any anti natal classes and I guess got stuck in a bit of a rut which has carried through. I don't drive so that has also made things quite difficult. In short, I've ended up without any "mummy" friends :(
Would anyone been keen to meet up in Takapuna or Milford? I've been hesitant to go to the plunket coffee groups as I seem to be quite a lot younger than most of the mothers I see out and about and I guess i'm worried about fitting in (or should I say, not!)
Sponsored Links

sugarbunny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugarbunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2008 at 2:08am
I guess not? :(
lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2008 at 11:20am
Bless sugarbunny ... I have noticed that this part of the forum isnt that well attended.

Your best bet might be to post in the forum with the Mums of your daughters age.

For example I meet up with a lot of the January 08 Mummies (although we vary in age ... so if you are particularly looking for young mums it might be harder - but im not sure).

Good Luck
Mummy to Issy (3) and Elias (18 months)

I did it .. 41 kgs gone! From flab to fab in under a year LFs weight blog
Anna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2008 at 1:26pm
I'm in Takapuna. With a four year old and an almost two year old girl. Whereabouts are you!?
Anna

HippyMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HippyMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2008 at 4:31pm
I thought you'd gone west Anna?

I'm not in Takapuna or Milford but not that far from either, so would be interested in meeting up if I can fit it in.
Mama to two earth walkers & two angels.

Remember, you are not managing an inconvenience; You are raising a human being. ~ Kittie Franz

Next Slingbabies! Meet - Friday 4th May !!
Anna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2008 at 7:58am
We did go west for a while but we moved back just after christmas!! You're not that far away from me I think... we should all get together!
Anna

Sarahcular View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarahcular Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2008 at 12:42pm
I'm in the North Shore as well and im 23! My baby boy is 8 months old.

your daughter is so adorable! love that strand of curly hair!
Jakesmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jakesmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2008 at 4:21pm
hi, im new to this, but im 25 and have an almost 10 month old little boy, Jake. im in birkdale.
 Post Reply Post Reply