FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAny mums keen to exercise?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kelly@bellavita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelly@bellavita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any mums keen to exercise?
    Posted: 17 January 2009 at 8:30am
Hi Ladies -I am a mum of 3, Ollie Sam and Isabella and I am looking to do some stroller walking/fitness with anyone who is keen on the North Shore/Hibiscus Coast area. Please contact me if you would be keen, maybe starting early Feb.
Sponsored Links

weegee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weegee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2009 at 11:04am
Hi Kelly, welcome to OB! I'd definitely be keen, I live 10-15 mins from Silverdale so would be great for me!

Mum to JJ, 4 July 2008 & Addie, 28 July 2010
weegee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weegee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2009 at 4:27pm
Hmmm sorry Kelly, thanks for your PM but I didn't realise you were trying to sell a fitness class. Great idea but not something I can afford at the moment (even with the first free class), and I think you'll find that it's against Forum Guidelines as well:

Originally posted by Maya Maya wrote:

Absolutely NO solicitation, advertising, or promotion of your products or services, private sales or auction listings are permitted without express written permission from the Admin team. We have a wonderful advertising package available to mums with businesses who wish to promote themselves in our Directory. Contact emma@ohbaby.co.nz for details.

kelly@bellavita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelly@bellavita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2009 at 5:11pm
I am so sorry for offence, I have just returned from the UK & Italy and I will immediately remove it. I just thought the ladies of the coast might want to get together as well as exercise with the kids as it was really big over there. the kidspot website allows it and I assumed that all were the same. Apologies again. sorry weegee.   
weegee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weegee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2009 at 5:13pm
No offence taken! And I meant it when I said it is a great idea, just not something I can afford (others might, but I guess they'll go looking for it if they can). Good luck!

ETA: could be worthwhile you advertising in the directory - drop Emma an email, she doesn't bite

Edited by weegee

Post Reply Post Reply