FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAQUAFIT CHCH LADIES

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AQUAFIT CHCH LADIES
    Posted: 27 January 2009 at 4:23pm
I posted the same sort of thread last year.

Anyway, for those that are keen to come along with me:

Tuesday nights 6.30pm - 7.30 pm
Wharenui Pool (Riccarton) Matipo St
$4 - wow a bargin

It is fantastic and a great work out. I just wear togs and some shorts.

Sponsored Links

lisa85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisa85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2009 at 4:27pm
I really keen Lisha I used to do aqua jogging when I was pregnant and loved it! I really miss the water and Jess is home from work at 6 so its perfect timing. Plus I could use another way to exersize other than running. Are you going next week?

TTC #3 since Jan 2010 - PCOS
MC April 2010
Lisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2009 at 4:44pm
YES - was going to go tonight but have AF

Do you know where to go?
lisa85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisa85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2009 at 4:47pm
I'll google map it but I do have a fair idea of where I'm going. Yay! Looking foward to a work out. Although I'll have to pull out my rash top and shorts because my days of bikinis are well and truely over lol!

MC April 2010
Lisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2009 at 5:55pm
You can park around the back of the pool/gym. Heaps of parks around there.
Lisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2009 at 2:15pm
I am going tonight for those that want to join me. Lisa is also coming along
lisa85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisa85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2009 at 4:43pm
Unfortunatly that time of month has arrived so I don't think I'll be tempting the sharks tonight Gutted because Jess is coming home from work early so I could go. Sorry chic but I'll absolutly be there next week.

MC April 2010
Lisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2009 at 12:13pm
No worries... hope to see you soon.
angel4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angel4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2009 at 4:45pm
This is gonna sound real whimpy but is it an inside pool? moving to chch next week and might be interested - should really do some exercise (have to talk to my husband though as it would mean he would have to get bubs to bed)
Lisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2009 at 2:30pm
YES it is an indoor pool. They take out about 4 lanes to accomodate all the ladies, and one male. Lots of people go so if you are unco like I am, it doesn't matter, although I go up the front!!

Welcome to Chch by the way. Where have you moved from?
 Post Reply Post Reply